I need a indicator that gives 100% buy and sell signals

Me too.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Me too.

lol

hashtag stop hogging the Holy grail people
#sharetheholygrail

emadelk: I need a indicator that gives 100% buy and sell signals

A lot have "100% buy and sell signals" (arrows.) Zero percent can predict the future 100%.

If you don't mind receiving today's signal trades tomorrow then I've got the EA for you

I think all and every single indicator signaling 100% sell/buy events,even more than 100% (the repainting ones) - but nobody knows and guarantees how much or what percentage in profit or loosing 

emadelk:
Hello

This indicator from the codebase produces perfect signals but there's a lag of x bars : 

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/903

Sampler
Sampler
  • votes: 42
  • Serj
  • www.mql5.com
The indicator (i_Sampler.mq5) calculates perfect market entry signals, which can be used for neural network training. It has two buffers: buffer 0 (green line) - analog signal, calculated as a ratio of the positive/negative price change (normalized to range [-1, +1]) during bars_future bars forward; buffer 1 (two-color histogram) discrete...

emadelk:
Hello

If you put the 500 different rehashed and renamed   moving average  indicators  ,into an EA , you will get 100 %  all the signals.

EA-trader:

If you put the 500 different rehashed and renamed   moving average  indicators  ,into an EA , you will get 100 %  all the signals.

What do you mean,can you give further informations or examples?Thanks in advance.

i will sell :V
cost = 100$

Reason: