Bossxero's Progess in Forex

Hi Guys

Sitting in front of the PC and having nothing much to do except watching the charts from time to time and checking if the EAs are really doing what they are supposed to do... Its boring at times... So why not open a little thread here to track progress of my trades and EAs... It could be fun at times. I will post MT4 screenshots and trade reports from time to time when I can the chance to...

Stay tuned!

Files:
wow.png  63 kb

Bossxero, what ea's/strategies are you using to achieve those massive results?

bossxero:
So why not open a little thread here to track progress of my trades and EAs... It could be fun at times.

Great idea Bossxero! Thanks for your time and comments.

FerruFx

oilfxpro:
Is this real or dummy account? OILFXPRO

Its a demo account... same as those which u always posts... but unlike your usual settings of using 100k initial capital... I am using more realistic account settings... This EA is not yet ready to go on live account... If you want, I can also post my live account statement here.. But I will have to ommit some personal info from it.

GDelacroiix:
Bossxero, what ea's/strategies are you using to achieve those massive results?

Its 100% my personal work and strategy... A hint, its quite a simple one because I always believe that the simplest always works best... Unfortunately I cannot disclose any more information about it.

oilfxpro:
Is this real or dummy account? OILFXPRO

Here is the trading report from my live account ... The EA am using on it is a martingale but not the generic one. I have my way to work with it... Have already made 55% in its 3rd week...

Hope each and every one of your find your way in Forex... Its something that cannot just be shared like this.. everyone need to work towards it... Lots of hard work! Be patient and the day will come...

Files:
Live.gif  6 kb

oilfxpro:
is it traded wap sir? Wireless trading? OILFXPRO

Nopes... May I know why you are asking this? Its traded 24/24 on my Laptop... Its traded via NEC VERSA L2100.... great laptop

Reason: