Non repaint indicator

Hello,which has an indicator that not repaint?repaint indicator constantly changing signals, I think it makes no sense to use repaint indicator.Where can I find no repaint indicator if they exist at all?

Kuvi:
Hello,which has an indicator that not repaint?repaint indicator constantly changing signals, I think it makes no sense to use repaint indicator.Where can I find no repaint indicator if they exist at all?

99% does not repaint

Kuvi:

I must agree with nbtrading

What you consider a "repainting" (changing the values on a current bar or multi time framing) is not repainting at all. So, all in all, when we exclude wrongly coded and code written to mislead people on purpose, there is very few repainting indicators compared to the total number of correctly coded stuff. All you have to do is to avoid the renamed same old repainting indicators that are recycled over and over as some wonder stuff. Once when you exclude the "90% success rate) BS, you shall be able to find some really useful stuff out there

And there are indicators as Murrey Math or Harmonic indicators where lies repainting within their nature till the turning point is reached but they are very good nevertheless. So, know the strengths and weaknesses of your indicators.

I don't know why people still think that current bar update is repainting

factor trend

factor_trend.ex4

Files:

nbtrading:
I don't know why people still think that current bar update is repainting

indicator won't load (build 940)

Won`t laod means no repainting

darksyde:
indicator won't load (build 940)

Which one?

mladen:
Which one?

He might have quoted a wrong post.

Maybe he is referring to Factor trend.ex4 that tampa attached.

aitosin:

He might have quoted a wrong post.

Maybe he is referring to Factor trend.ex4 that tampa attached.

That one is asking for a license

Reason: