How to get a job as a Trader

Hi guys

I have done a lot of research and have been through several interviews regarding getting a job as a trader.

There are several things that you need to be prepared for such

-Knowing the firm you are applying to

- Avoiding scam companies

-Showing certain competencies on your resume

-Fast mathematics calculations

-Brain Teasers

You can find all this information free of charge here.

I don't know about you and other people but I became a trader so I don't have to work for anyone. I became a trader because I wanted to be self sufficient and be my own boss.

finikas90:
Hi guys

I have done a lot of research and have been through several interviews regarding getting a job as a trader.

-Brain Teasers

I am taking a wild guess and claim you failed horribly since you are posting this in a forum.

finikas90:
Hi guys

-Brain Teasers

Working as a trader is a very stressful job. We trade others money and we are always on fire and cannot predict the future. On the other hand analyst job is the ideal option. The only thing to do is provide daily analysis based on technicals and fundamentals.

why apply for a job as a trader?? when you can just trade without the job? i mean if you think you are good enough then just sigh up with a good online broker such as hotforex and start trading

unless we are talking about a different kind of trading here haha

Yes, It is important to check their sites especially the review. Don't be fool by their promises because of the broker do not execute what they advertised. Be careful in trading currency!

To become a trader is not a job . You can do very easily a trader's work .You need a trading account with any broker who will connect you with forex market. One p and internet connection will be the basic necessity for it. You will invest in trading account and will do trading any time in 24 hours.

Trading or being a trader - does not matter - is a JOB that needs to be learned first (learning does not mean a 2 day trading course). Thinking otherwise leads to huge mistakes

finikas90:
Hi guys

-Brain Teasers

Are you serious? So, you are saying a trader will have to apply for a job and get to submit resume, attend intervies and the rest..Lol. Dude, in forex, you are a boss of your own. You don't get to work for nobody and you don't have to submit any resume. All you have to do is find a very good broker, preferable an unregulated broker and start trading.

Aleksy:
I don't know about you and other people but I became a trader so I don't have to work for anyone. I became a trader because I wanted to be self sufficient and be my own boss.

Yeah same here. I don't want a trading job. I am trading for me

Reason: