Spider band -sure return system

SPIDER BAND SB -SURE RETURN SYSTEM

Hello,

Here I spread a system powerful enough . You can try it and make it better. Carefully study this system. Diagram picture explained it all.

Spider Band (SB) can be use to any currency and time frame.

The rules is to follow the band movement. Yes the movement show the trend as well the high and low of the price.

1) Buy when the price touch the lowest SB line and Sell when the price touch the highest SB line.

Thank You

Rawmaterial inc.

Files:

Ruzlan99,

Seems very interesting .I am going to try it in my demo first.Then to my real ...........

A hat off for the nice effort.

Hallo..

try to study exactly the SB lines that formed.

Thanks

Ruzlan99

Rawmaterial Inc

dear Ruzlan99,

I am little bit confused about the brown color MA........What's it parameter and what type of MA??????

Please mention and it would be better if you could set up all the indicators in your templates.........

Thanx and regards........

Dear Ruzlan,

Its a nice system.I am interested with it.I am observing it from last night after opening of your thread.

When the candle crosses the base line 34EMA with other indicators in right position we shall take entry.The SB lines here works as direction of the price action.

Thanx and regards Ruzlan

System rules?

Could you post the rules to this system? I see the chart examples, but some set rules would be nice. Why all of the Moving Averages at various distances away from your center? Do you trade when the pair has moved a certain distance away from center, and the indicators shown suggest a reversal?

Spider band -sure return system

Hallo,

SPIDER BAND original with no others indicators.

Thanks

rawmaterial inc.

Files:

paradoxical,

Each timeframe had its own S.Band parameters., you can use the S.Band in any way u felt match to you.

Its not for 1 min TF only . If you are a long term trader try to look at S.Band 30min or 4 hours and so on..ok..

If u watch S.Band closely you will see the price movement is along the Spider Band ( S.B range) that is formed automatically.(U can also add or modify the SB line ).No matter what time frame you use S.B serve as an excellent guide to determining support resistant revesal oversold overbought and even price prediction. For instance, when price go to the highest line of SB it will go back down to the lowest S.Band of that timeframe.

I attach latest s.band tpl.

Please leave a comments to better the spider band.

Regards

Ruzlan99

Files:

Hi Ruzlan99,

It looks really a nice trading system, i will have it a try.

thanks

FOREXBD,

Yea..try until you master the spider band. It is a must indicator ,when you get to know it.. You can test it to any pair.But not for GOLD .That I will give personally to you if you want it.

Bye.

Ruzlan99

rawmaterialinc.

Ruzlan99

Can you post your trading result from using this sytem?

Reason: