Help coding a cam indicator needed.

Hi all, I'm not a coder, and I don't have much time to learn the ins and outs of the language. I would most appreciate the help if someone could help me modify this indicator. It shows the pivots, midpivots and cam levels for the current day, displays the previous day's range and the current one's, and it has an option of a GMT shift, so it can calculate the values at a given time of day. I have a number of issues with it though. Firstly it has a bug which makes it display different values for the one minute time frame than for other tfs. It calculates the values for the current day only, and it would be handy if it did it for previous days too. Also, is it possible to code it so it calculates values for Monday from Friday's figures, because the current version takes only the very narrow Sunday range into account. Lastly can we incorporate

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/160/i-drprojections_v.0.1.mq4 indicator in it, or alternately , can you add the GMT shift feature in it? Adding this to the current version of indicator shouldn't be a big problem, as the levels it calculates are actually two of the midpivots.

Files:

Ok, I see the point. I'm going to the tutorial section to start learning... thanks for the help....

I have actually started reading the tutorials. Find them excellent (thank you Coder's Guru), but I find my self better in understanding aicraft aerodynamics than programming...

Is it my wrong?

DanielTyrkiel:
I have actually started reading the tutorials. Find them excellent (thank you Coder's Guru), but I find my self better in understanding aicraft aerodynamics than programming...

DanielTyrkiel,

Do you mean I have to change my writting style ?

Your writing syle is awesome, and I appreciate the hard work you've been putting in creating the tutorial. It is just that my main passion in life is aviation, I study Mechanical Engineering, and am planning to do my masters degree in either: aerodynamics, aircraft design, or sth similar.

I've been trading the cams for the past few weeks, and it is the only method so far, that I feel comfortable with. It is good to be able to look back at past days not only to do a thorough backtest (manually, I don't trust experts on MT4), but to be able to compare the past day's action with the current's by a glance. If you could point me to someone, it would be great. I've been meddling with a few indicators, but I can't modify them as I would like them to be. Not THAT talented

Best Regards, Daniel

Got it, here's the indicator. Enjoy youz guyz.

Green levels are H3, H4 and H5 bottom to top, red are L3 L4 and L5 top to bottom.

Hi all

where can i find camarilla based EA

I need L3 for long order H3 for short

pls give me the link

thanks

Reason: