Zigzag Trading System Development

Some EAs which were created within the development of the trading system.

Indicators you may find https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173098

Discussion about this system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172922

Files:
post.zip  7 kb

Newdigital,

I went to the links you gave above and downloaded the EAs but unfortunately I can't read russian. Could you please tell us more about the setup for the different EAs.

From the attached HTML file in the zip file:

Bronzewarrior is attached to M15 on GBP/USD.

Goldwarrior on M15 USD/CHF

But in the zip file of the silverwarrior, the HTML statement has the title of "bronzewarrior01". What currency should I attach silverwarrior to?

Is each EA specifically written for 1 currency? or could it be use on the 4 major pairs?

Is M15 the optimum time chart for the EAs?

Can I attach the 3 EAs on multiple pairs on a single metatrader 3 plaform for demo testing or should I install several metatrader 3 platform ?

Thank you

Sada

These EAs were developed for the m15 timeframe. You may open 4 charts with 4 main pairs as usual. But as I understand Gold EA should be better than Silver and Silver is better than Bronze. Should.

And you need DayImpulse indicator (you may find it in zip'ed file together with EA).

I think we will have GoldWarrior for MT4 soon. I have it already but there is some small errors and I or Beluck will post it after the fixing that error.

No it was not written for the specific currency.

They developed BronzeWarrior first. After that they developed Silver and finally they did Gold. So Gold is the final version.

It means Bronze is version # 1, Silver is v2 and Bronze is v3. There is v4 (Platimun) but it was not published.

Gold is final version. Timeframe m15.

If you want to test you may test final version only (Gold). Because it should be better version.

Thank you very much for the clarifications.

Sada

Newdigital,

Are you testing this EA?

I found something weird...The EA seem to trade only 2 orders at a time (2 different currency at a time).

I can't read MT3 code or the russian commentary in the EA to verify this suspicion of this limitation.

Another question:

Why does the EA trade (if you put the default 0.1 lot in the values) 0.1 and the next order, 3 lots and then the next 0.1 lot etc,,,?

If you open up the zip EA files and look at the statement attach to them, you'll see the same thing.

Ticket 1---0.1 lot buy

Ticket 2---3 lot sell

Ticket 3---0.1 lot sell

Etc,,,

But if you change the value to 1 lot, this "bug" dissapears...?!?!?

Sada

Link don't open!

This link for download don't open.Anyone can post the EA Goldwarrior and Indicators here?

Regards.

MFX:
This link for download don't open.Anyone can post the EA Goldwarrior and Indicators here? Regards.

OK. Take it (attached).

As I understand it should be deposit more than 1,000 otherwise EAs will not trade.

sadaloma:
Newdigital,

Are you testing this EA?

I found something weird...The EA seem to trade only 2 orders at a time (2 different currency at a time).

I can't read MT3 code or the russian commentary in the EA to verify this suspicion of this limitation.

Another question:

Why does the EA trade (if you put the default 0.1 lot in the values) 0.1 and the next order, 3 lots and then the next 0.1 lot etc,,,?

If you open up the zip EA files and look at the statement attach to them, you'll see the same thing.

Ticket 1---0.1 lot buy

Ticket 2---3 lot sell

Ticket 3---0.1 lot sell

Etc,,,

But if you change the value to 1 lot, this "bug" dissapears...?!?!?

Sada

Sadaloma,

I did not test it. Because people developed it during the 5 years. May be they will develop it 5 years more. We do not know. Besides the authors do not speak English (as usual). Just understand it as preliminary EAs.

It is the translation of some comments and it will help:

per - period for all indicators;

d - number of full periods when calculating;

depth,deviation,backstep - ZigZag indicator parameters;

mgod - testing year;

porog - cut-off takeprofit when closing positions out;

test - current info output flag, 1 - output to journal;

imps - positive impulse value for buy signal;

impb - negative impulse value for buy signal;

k1 & k2 - multiplier for sizes of hedge orders of 1st and 2nd level. k2/k1=2 - must be!

Thanks!

Thank U New Digital.

Regards

MFX

Reason: