FIBOnacci and its far right level

hi,

take as instance the fibonacci object. how it does fix its fibonacci level in the far right of the windows? those levels (23.6,38.2, 50, 61.8) act as labels, but I don't think they are labels. how can I get the time value for that exact coordinate at the far right window for those fibonacci levels? thanks a lot,,,

What are you trying to do?

hi phy,

I am trying to display information in the same fashion as fibonacci does with its levels (23.6,38.2, 50, 61.8). you see. those levels acts as labels, for they are not fix with their coordinate (price,time). however they act as text, for they are placed in the right coordinate (price,time) for the fibonacci levels (23.6,38.2, 50, 61.8). So my two questions is:

1. how to set a label with a coordinate (price,time);
2. which coordinate (price,time) correspond to the far right side of the windows? (considering the Chart Shift option (some times on, some times off)

thank you so much,,,

MT4 gives you text of a line ( when "show object descriptions" chart option is on), but it appears on the left. Not good enough?

good indeed. thank you phy. I didn't know about that. and again each time more amazed with MT4. thanks,,,
Reason: