New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 209

New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 208 has been published:
  1. Fixed error of terminal deadlock when drawing a large number of vertical lines.
  2. MQL4: fixed error of last_error variable formation when calling a non-existing global variable.
  3. MQL4: fixed error of MessageBox function, leading to crash in 64-bit operating systems.
  4. Tester: fixed generation of week and month data when testing the same symbol on other timeframes.
  5. Tester: deleted mode of control points modeling.
  6. Tester: fixed error of a wrong tooltip appearance on the optimization graph.
  7. Tester: fixed error of optimization graph window scaling when using the optimization parameter “mathematical profit expectation”
  8. Tester: fixed error of equity calculation at the activation of stops.
  9. Tester: fixed error of the last tick generation when setting limiting dates.
  10. Tester: MarketInfo function returns zero lot size and spread values for the symbols instruments present in the quotes window.
The live updates is available through the LiveUpdate system. Client terminal can be downloaded using "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal"

I find you decision to delete control points modeling can be very harmful to EA developers. With some EAs, the use of Control Points Modeling can significantly reduce the optimization time. For me, it has been a very useful tool in developing EAs. I would like to sincerely request that MetaQuotes re-installed this reosurce.

wackena:
I find you decision to delete control points modeling can be very harmful to EA developers. With some EAs, the use of Control Points Modeling can significantly reduce the optimization time. For me, it has been a very useful tool in developing EAs. I would like to sincerely request that MetaQuotes re-installed this reosurce.
Thank you.
Control points will be returned.

Thanx metaquotes, I'm in complete agreement with Wackena as Control Points Modeling is far quicker than the 'every tick' option & is perfectly adequate for my testing purposes. Will it be added back in Build 209? (I think it's 209, but although you quote build 208 has just been released in your message, Client Terminal Build 209 is quoted in the title so I'm not sure which build number has just been released).

Cheers

Hard work never killed anyone, but why take a chance?

Reason: