Error Message - "MQL5.Community: Authorization Failed"

Just recently around February 25, 2024  I began getting the above message  and now I no longer have access to my EAs; as they won't work without being logged into my MQL5 Community account (they won't load up on the chart). I have no problem going to my Browser and being able to Login to my MQL5 Community account. However, for some reason I can't login from within the MT4 platform where it is needed to work with my purchased EAs. I have tried all of the recommended network fixes, turned off firewall and Virus protections and have even installed a VPN but still can't log into my MQL5 Community account from within the MT4 platform. I have also re-downloaded MT4, Ran Virus scans and updated Windows!  Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as how to fix this issue?  Note: I do have another Instance of MT4 running on a VPS server and that MT4 platform does not have any problems at all !  So maybe this is a MS Windows 11 issue and not MT4? Help!

I have the same problem.
MT4 Version 4.00 build 1415 from Mar 1, 2024. My operating system is Windows 10 Pro.
I am in Vietnam but with VPN located in France, the problem persists.
No problem with my VPS located in New York.

Lionel Niquet #:
I have the same problem.
MT4 Version 4.00 build 1415 from Mar 1, 2024. My operating system is Windows 10 Pro.
I am in Vietnam but with VPN located in France, the problem persists.
No problem with my VPS located in New York.

Yeah, it seems like it may have something more to do with a Windows Update that took place since it was not affected on our VPS servers. I use the same Broker on both my Desktop/MS Windows 11 and my VPS server that uses Windows Server 2022. Both MT4 platforms have the same  Version: 4.00 and build 1403 dates. I guess I will look for some other possible fixes for my Windows 11 and if no luck move on to another VPS server to resolve the problem. Thanks for you comments! Have a Blessed Day!  

I have also the same problem did anyone find any solution?
Reason: