HFT EA in common BROKERS not prop firms

Hello traders. im opening this topic in order to discuss and find the way of using HFT eas in normal brokers.. lets see if we can figure it out

well. firstly you need to define your meaning of HFT.

Revo Trades #:

well. firstly you need to define your meaning of HFT.

Hi..  For HFT EA i wanted to say High Frecuency Trading Expert Advisor.. is well known that those are working well in prop firms. I have seen it in live. But when we run them in normal brokers results are negative due to latency and slippage. Maybe commissions too. So by opening this forum i would like to find more information related. 

Leonardo Guia Gonzalez #: Hi..  For HFT EA i wanted to say High Frecuency Trading Expert Advisor.. is well known that those are working well in prop firms. I have seen it in live. But when we run them in normal brokers results are negative due to latency and slippage. Maybe commissions too. So by opening this forum i would like to find more information related. 

Don't be eluded. Almost every prop firm disallows HFT EAs. Most normal brokers, disallow EAs that carry out more than 2000 operations per hour.

So, no, those types of EAs, do not work "well" on prop-firms and will only get you kicked off the challenge and never get funded.

So, no, they do not work well on normal brokers and you will only get banned and told to close out your accounts.

So, don't fall for the "fantasy"! Stay away from those false "promises".

That is basically the conclusion of this discussion. There is nothing more to be discussed.

One thing to add, it should be understood, as MT is a retail trader platform, HFT is not available or doable in MT.

You may also find some relevant information in this thread.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/458253

How do people use same prop firm EA and do not get banned? - How do you know when your e-mail can be used to pass PRF challenges?
How do people use same prop firm EA and do not get banned? - How do you know when your e-mail can be used to pass PRF challenges?
  • www.mql5.com
Do you have some data you can share which can prove that they passed challenge using same ea. Lt's really strange that selling challenge passing eas is so paradoxical and still no ban selling them. But right now some eas are only claiming to pass the demo challenge phase

Yashar Seyyedin #:

You may also find some relevant information in this thread.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/458253

Yes. Thats a real problem. But not the topic of this forum. The real purpose of this chat is try to find better conditions to run hft eas in common brokers. 

Leonardo Guia Gonzalez #:
Yes. Thats a real problem. But not the topic of this forum. The real purpose of this chat is try to find better conditions to run hft eas in common brokers. 

Considering the delays you have when executing orders and connecting to broker servers It is absolutely nonsense to think that you can do it using a retail broker. 

You must study exactly what HFT is and what your desired broker offers before judging people sharing their experience with you.

Leonardo Guia Gonzalez #Yes. Thats a real problem. But not the topic of this forum. The real purpose of this chat is try to find better conditions to run hft eas in common brokers. 

Gentleman, if you want to think that you can do HFT with a MetaTrader terminal and with a latency that although very low is still very high for HFT, and with brokers with for retail users with dealing desk, etc...ok, we accept octopus as a companion animal.

But please moderate your impetus in wanting to go against the grain of all other opinions.

Take it as a warning. We don't like that kind of manners.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

Considering the delays you have when executing orders and connecting to broker servers It is absolutely nonsense to think that you can do it using a retail broker. 

You must study exactly what HFT is and what your desired broker offers before judging people sharing their experience with you.

Sorry if my words sounds like im judging.. that wasnt the intention, other way thanks for the info you are sharing. 

About study what is an HFT ea  i  understand im not managing all the details, maybe the comercial bots we find in market are not even real HTF eas however there should be out there better conditions to run those strategies 

Leonardo Guia Gonzalez #:

Sorry if my words sounds like im judging.. that wasnt the intention, other way thanks for the info you are sharing. 

About study what is an HFT ea  i  understand im not managing all the details, maybe the comercial bots we find in market are not even real HTF eas however there should be out there better conditions to run those strategies 

That's the point...MetaTrader EAs masquerading as HFTs are nothing more than marketing, because as we've been telling you, technically that's impossible.

Scalping is already a great achievement in MetaTrader, HFT is a fantasy.

Reason: