Analyze profile data

Does anyone know of a way to analyze the data of visits and interactions to your mql5 profile?  To know things such as number of visits, visit time, or most frequent clicks, origin, browser,... thanks in advance

No, not for us user.

There is no such thing

Unless you mean the stats on the products .

In products you estimate views by the youtube non-organic views in your video metrics

In your profile , you can post blogs as they count views ,so you'll get a ballpark figure ,or 

you can post a youtube video link and measure traffic from mql5.com.

In product stats the only thing you can do is associate product price with location of purchases (which better than nothing , have tried it once by targeting locations from the stats page on Facebook ads , it only worked for Uruguay xD but probably because the cost of ads for these regions was in high demand)

In freebies you can gauge location based interest and you can target those regions for further downloads 

There is no content suggestions because its all a giant wall of spam 

edit : if you go the FB ads route with your stats opt to target people browsing from their pc as it is more likely they have a terminal open , plus , its cheaper.

You are probably looking for an "avatar" of the core of your user base , i suggest a freebie released not in the marketplace with voluntary email registration .

You can then tell fb / instagram to find users similar to the ones that hold those emails (if they exist in their database) . (If they have not restricted this to fb pixel only mode)

Lorentzos Roussos #:

There is no such thing

Unless you mean the stats on the products .

In products you estimate views by the youtube non-organic views in your video metrics

In your profile , you can post blogs as they count views ,so you'll get a ballpark figure ,or 

you can post a youtube video link and measure traffic from mql5.com.

In product stats the only thing you can do is associate product price with location of purchases (which better than nothing , have tried it once by targeting locations from the stats page on Facebook ads , it only worked for Uruguay xD but probably because the cost of ads for these regions was in high demand)

In freebies you can gauge location based interest and you can target those regions for further downloads 

There is no content suggestions because its all a giant wall of spam 

edit : if you go the FB ads route with your stats opt to target people browsing from their pc as it is more likely they have a terminal open , plus , its cheaper.

You are probably looking for an "avatar" of the core of your user base , i suggest a freebie released not in the marketplace with voluntary email registration .

You can then tell fb / instagram to find users similar to the ones that hold those emails (if they exist in their database) . (If they have not restricted this to fb pixel only mode)

Very very interesting things in your message.  Good approach!  Thank you.  

A while ago I tried finteza, which is from the same metaquotes, however I was able to extract some interesting data from the entire website, but not from the profile.

Enrique Enguix #:
Very very interesting things in your message.  Good approach!  Thank you.  

A while ago I tried finteza, which is from the same metaquotes, however I was able to extract some interesting data from the entire website, but not from the profile.

Traffic analysis ? 

BTW Metaquotes if you are reading this .

Theres people that would pay for this :

"Integrate your facebook pixel in your profile"

I'd happily pay $50/month if you offered this

(and also Ad real estate on product pages , goldmine) 

I have found a website, I think I can name it, since it seems to be a reference website.  It's called similarweb, and it offers some interesting data about visits to the website, not the profile.  I think it can be interesting to enhance a profile based on SEO

Enrique Enguix #:
I have found a website, I think I can name it, since it seems to be a reference website.  It's called similarweb, and it offers some interesting data about visits to the website, not the profile.  I think it can be interesting to enhance a profile based on SEO

yeah i think they are a competitor .

I wonder why mq does not integrate fintetza to this website , not for free of course . 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

I wonder why mq does not integrate fintetza to this website , not for free of course . 

I would be more than willing to pay for it.  I think it would benefit buyers, sellers, and therefore metaquotes

Enrique Enguix #:
I would be more than willing to pay for it.  I think it would benefit buyers, sellers, and therefore metaquotes

Yeah , maybe they are honest and wont let anyone pay to realize its just spam and low traffic . Mostly from the same region (statistically)

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Probably because they don't want to manage a sellers "war" on a higher level.

Alain Verleyen #:
Probably because they don't want to manage a sellers "war" on a higher level.

Dont think a seller being able to see which traffic source leads to more sales is going to lead to a war.

But maybe they know that it hardly goes from mql5.com/user to mql5.com/market so they wont charge for that.

edit: i see what you meant ,if it were more like a similar web type of an offering. It would be interesting however to be able to analyze the competition for sure . I mean if an EA gets 149 thousand demo downloads i'd be intrigued to see which country those came from . 
Reason: