ICT SmartMoney:)

Let's think how we can automate it.

If there is someone who's using this strategy, could you show key-points of it?

Let's check together if the strategy is working.

trampampam:

Let's think how we can automate it.

If there is someone who's using this strategy, could you show key-points of it?

Let's check together if the strategy is working.

Dumbmoney, never smart. I studied and its totally time waste and has same accuracy as other strategies like EMA crossovers, like 40-50% win rate. Maybe you should watch this video for proof

Exposing ICT and his concepts once and for all. This took 3 months.
Exposing ICT and his concepts once and for all. This took 3 months.
  • www.youtube.com
"Inner Circle Trader" (ICT) is the most popular guru in trading with the most extensive and detailed history of failed trading accounts and absolutely insane...

Arpit T #:

Dumbmoney, never smart. I studied and its totally time waste and has same accuracy as other strategies like EMA crossovers, like 40-50% win rate. Maybe you should watch this video for proof

Ok, I'll watch it, thx!

ICT has some good elements, like FVG and OB, but he has a very bad structure system...

My 2cents.

Dominik Egert #:
ICT has some good elements, like FVG and OB, but he has a very bad structure system...

My 2cents.

I Agree, but I think we have to begin with the structure. It's the base element of the strategy.

trampampam #:

I Agree, but I think we have to begin with the structure. It's the base element of the strategy.

Higher highs, higher lows. Lower lows, lower highs -> Extract top and bottom OBs, validate with directly following FVGs. -> Watch for related BOS to the desired reaction as confirmation.

Dominik Egert #:
Higher highs, higher lows. Lower lows, lower highs -> Extract top and bottom OBs, validate with directly following FVGs. -> Watch for related BOS to the desired reaction as confirmation.

In words everything is simple)

trampampam #:

In words everything is simple)

Figuring out is your task, I am not interested in sharing more than that.

Dominik Egert #:
Figuring out is your task, I am not interested in sharing more than that.

I will figure it out. thx.

trampampam #:

yes very needed please because i use the indicator

Arpit T #:

Dumb money indeed. 
The whole SMC, ICT saga even looks like a big scam. 
IG and YouTube mentors be promising 1:100RR per trade with their 1 pip stoplosses 😂
But some people claim to make money… just claims but GOOD FOR THEM :)
Reason: