MetaQuotes team - Thank you!

There are so many threads on this forum, different threads on different topics (funny))).

Some topics are so absurd and irrelevant that sometimes you browse through them so that they don't glow with a blue badge (Well and to raise the rating, I guess, I didn't do that)

And sometimes you read all the topics, almost to the end (as a child did not like to read, probably, age returns the debt, I want to read ...)

And every third topic - "Error in MetaEditor", "Error in Strategy Tester", "Error in PS", "When will you fix it", "The new design of Signals sucks" ................

Every third message in the thread - "Fix the L.S.", "Fix the Signals", "Give me the "Take Money" button".

And here are the posts on the topic

"Огромное спасибо, ребята, за труд, который Вы вложили в свой проект, чтобы такие, как мы, безработные и без образовательные (у меня есть вышка), работали в свое удовольствие и зарабатывали деньги "

I haven't seen such a post for a long time (there were such posts on mt4 forum about 10 years ago, I remember, I sure was, I can't find it... there were... may be they were just lost during migration)

I want to express my deepest gratitude to the MetaQuotes team for giving me a purpose in life, teaching me to follow my dream (to accompany projects, my brainchild), helping me decide on my destination in life and giving me the opportunity to earn my bread (rice).

You are incredible geniuses. I follow you (almost on my heels, I remember the first meeting was in 2005 or so). Thank you so much for your work. You have done so much already.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии (советники) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При тестировании советника происходит его однократная прогонка с начальными параметрами на исторических данных. При оптимизации торговая стратегия прогоняется несколько раз с различным набором параметров...

P.S.

Drinking Coke,

"No, I didn't get stoned."

No, I haven't been banned, I'm not sucking up.

Nobody paid me anything for this post (neither did Coca-Cola)

Vladislav Andruschenko:
No one paid me anything for this post (neither did Coca-Cola)

I wish there was no such phrase, but it's clearly disguised advertising.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

P.S.

Drinking Coke,

"No, I didn't get stoned."

No, I haven't been banned, I'm not sucking up.

Nobody paid me anything for this post (neither did Coca-Cola)

>>>>>>> MetaQuotes Software Corp. Careers

MetaQuotes Software Corp. Careers
MetaQuotes Software Corp. Careers
  • www.metaquotes.net
Our company has been among the leading developers of financial market trading software for over 16 years. We develop advanced trading platforms, CRM systems, high-load web services and our own advertising management system. We are looking for initiative, experienced and responsible people to support and further develop these projects. Our...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

About site operation

Forex Trader, 2002.01.27 02:34

About site work
We are real traders of Bishkek
Very grateful for your invaluable
work
Thank you.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

For MQ

Forex Trader, 2001.12.13 13:33

For MQ
Thank you for your kind attention!
Sincerely Respect to you and your work Boris//

Forum for trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

Dear Mr. developers I thank you (I hope on behalf of all traders) for answering our often idiotic questions. Thank you !

Forex Trader, 2003.01.31 16:07

Dear Mr. Developers, I thank you (I hope on behalf of all traders) for the answers to our often idiotic questions. Thank you !
Just I would like to thank you for the answers I find in this forum, which help us to make money ! Thank you !
Regards
Roman

Evgeniy Chumakov:

If it wasn't for that phrase, it would clearly be disguised advertising.

Do you think it's time to charge them (Coca-Cola)? (two Coca-Cola posts already)

Why? Is MQ closed? It's like a wake. Then yes, it's either good or nothing).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Why? MQ shut down? It's like a wake. Then yeah, it's either good or nothing.)

Do you have to die or shut down? Do you have to be told GOOD things about yourself?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'm lazy...

Well, you can't say that about you by the number of topics and words written on the forum.

jdjahfkahjf:
Well, the number of threads and words written on the forum doesn't say that about you.
I'm having a verbal escalation on Friday.
Reason: