Coup!

there were only three stages to go through!

1. make (finish) the Expert Advisor! when testing the owl, it turned out nicho will not work, and the turns can reach up to 40!

2. choose a strategy of two or more owls! (there are many strategies!) it is still a question!

3. combine owls by the chosen strategy!

This picture shows the supposed strategy!

for this strategy it does not matter which way the trend goes!

But it is very important not to be in a flat! ( in the corridor) and do not get into a gap! if the gap is sideways, we are lucky! 50/50!

One can try to avoid the corridor of two owls bypassing the corridor! one from above and one from below! i cannot do it yet!

and the last step! to combine these owls into a single owl!

i got 10 pivot attempts for this EA!

Files:
vladds_4.mq4  13 kb

vladds:

there are only three steps to be achieved!

It's not very Russian.

I couldn't read any further because of your mottling... Why this kindergarten?

vladds:

What exactly is not in Russian?

Stages are not reached, they are passed. Stages are achieved.

vladds:

OK!

Essentially.

What does combining strategies or, say, a portfolio of strategies achieve? To smooth out some characteristics of the trade, for example, the drawdown. No more than that.

In order to make a profit with this portfolio, the strategies must be either all profitable (for the option of 2 pieces) in the broad sense of the word - "profit", or one to give a profit greater than the loss of the other.

Do you have both profitable?

One is more profitable than the other? Then I suggest you just throw the loss-making one away. If you don't know yet which one is profitable and which one is unprofitable, then try to explain why the profit of one should outweigh the loss of the other.

vladds:

the Expert Advisor I posted is incomplete! it does not reset the rollover branch!

when the first 10 pips of profit are reached, the lot multiplication should be reset to the original lot!

Wasn't it supposed to be done by the developer (for money, as I understand)?

vladds:

Unfortunately it can't handle the multiplication logic!

plus I didn't consider in the contract that you need configurable parameters!

So it can be made out of a regular Ilan, just add the input conditions on the turkeys, plus an increase in pitch.

vladds:

I honestly do not understand!

You would have told the villagers right away that this was the idea. A regular Ilan is a backbone on which any strategy can be tested.

So far, for example, we have entered by Osma, and now you just suggest using the scales, that's the difference. And plus the levels (step) of averaging, as I understand it.

vladds:

ok!

the most unprofitable strategy is one owl with parameters 3 and -3 (levels) because death is a corridor for it!

if we move one owl above (7 " 13) the other below (-7 " -13) from the standard, we avoid the corridor!

it means both owls must be profitable!

Iron village logic. :)))

vladds:
I've been running it at night!
Not bad, but of course the lot increase is too aggressive. Doubling the lot is a sure way to the downside.

vladds:

yes, i do! :)

but apparently you have criticism!? so come on! i love criticism!

Nah...
Villagers are incurable. It's a medical fact.

vladds:

easily sidestepped without giving criticism

probably don't know what to criticise?

It's easier to criticise people than it is to criticise an idea. Pour a bucket of cesspit and you're done. Criticising an idea requires a lot of brainwork, and not everyone likes that.
Reason: