TC 1-2-3 and a couple more

Yesterday I came across this TC (in the attached file), though there are a couple of them, but the first one kind of attracted me more. Who has heard about these TS? Tried to work? Maybe someone will be interested in them and write an Expert Advisor? I would like to hear your opinion.

Files:
1-2-3.zip  2087 kb

Yes, it's not badly written. There is trend detection technology, which is important for any TS. Do you need an EA to test the system?

shumaher9 >>:

Вчера наткнулся вот на такую ТС (в приложеном файле), правда там их парочку, но первая как то мне больше приглянулась. Кто то уже слышал об этих ТС? Пробовал работать? Может кого то заинтересует и он напишет советник? Вообщем хотелось бы услышать ваше мнение.

I think I'll write to the councillor. It's kind of simple. I'll post it soon.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

I think I'll write to the councillor. It's kind of simple. I'll post it soon.

IMHO use only pattern in your EA.

sever29 >>:

ИМХО используйте в советнике только паттерн.

And everything else - averages, stochastics? Not needed?

rumata1984 >>:

А все остальное - средние, стохастики? Не нужны?

I wouldn't use it, but this pattern I've tested, it's not stable on different pairs, though maybe I've tested it crookedly.
Try it yourself, it might work better.

Oh, and also...
Try to use s.l. = t.p.
If pr.f. is >1 on a large testing time interval I will tell you how to make a significant profit out of it

RomanS писал(а) >>
Oh and also...
Try to use s.l. = t.p.
If pr.f. is >1 on a large testing time interval I will tell you how to get significant profit out of it

Would you share it with the public?

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

And everything else - averages, stochastics? Not needed?

I have a lot of stuff on them, the interesting thing is the pattern itself, for the last few months I have only had it on the chart, different TFs. It would be interesting to automate entry, exit, trawl etc.

Do you want the indicator itself?

AlexSTAL >>:

С общественностью не поделитесь?

If pr.f. is < 1, then my method will be completely useless, or rather of little use
Why pull a system which gives less than 50% correct inputs

Reason: