Counsellors to whom. Lots of them and for free!

Stock Strategies Builder is designed for the selection of trading strategies in fully automatic mode. Also Stock Strategies Builder creates a ready code of an Expert Advisor (mechanical trading system) in MQL4 language for MetaTrader4 trading terminal on the basis of an automatically selected strategy.

You simply choose the required financial instrument and time frame and click "Create". After the Stock Strategies Builder finishes the optimisation, the information about the most promising strategy appears and you are offered to save it, i.e. to translate it into the code in MQL4.

If the computer is connected to the Internet, the program sends the strategy after optimization to the repository server and downloads the list of 50 best strategies sorted by rating from there. After that tests are run using MetaTrader4 and depending on test results the rating is changed for all strategies from the repository list.

Characteristics of strategies tested successfully are shown on the local computer and asked to save them. Thus, in exchange for one generated strategy, the program's user can get more strategies with the highest rating according to the results of numerous tests in the repository.

See also:

P.S. This thread was separated from the previous discussion in the "Who needs strategy? Lots of freebies at the request of Miroslav Popov

Miroslav_Popov писал(а) >>

I'm not sure here is the right place to discuss Forex strategy builder. (I mean my russian is very bad a and this mql forum) Another - here it says two different products - SSB and FSB.

I hope the moderator does not mind. If so, we can split the thread.

The idea behind the programme commands respect, to say the least. Thank you.

I've looked around a bit and have a few questions. Maybe you can answer them, Yuri.
1. Is it possible to receive/send strategies via proxy? If no, then how can I select a strategy on one computer, send it from another and get something from repository...... to test it, again on another one, and then send the results (ratings) from the one without proxy? :)...... it's not a gimmick, it's a necessity.
2. I don't know why you reacted so hostile (in the next thread) about custom indicators - from my observations their performance is no less than when calling the embedded ones..... naturally, if not written on a crank.
3. How tightly Creator is tied to javaadbuilder. I.e. the question is: if I add a few custom builds with indicators to it, will it generate code correctly?
4. Why do different MACD period values appear when selecting strategies for different symbols and timeframes? ..... neither in the code, nor in the same-name parameter file (set) it seems to be changed?

It's about time, Yuri... :)

Oh... I got it... 2 weeks to grind their bones :)

P.s. add an optimizer - forwardo squeezer and it'll be great :)

Yuri, could you post the version of SSB without checking for a certain number of bars in the history (there were such versions before, when there was no repository yet)?

For some instruments, e.g. CFD on indices, all available history at the broker, apparently, is less than the new SSB version needs.

I would be very grateful.

zfs писал(а) >>
Yuri, it's about time... :)

Yes, SSB certainly deserves its own thread. Although sometimes it might be useful to compare something with FxSB as well.

Yuri, I have a question.

On your website the principles of strategy selection are given, but I didn't find information about how strategy rating is calculated.

So, in the repository section it says:

"Starting with version 3.0 SSB ...selects the most acceptable strategy by parameters ... saves the best test results in a local list...".

But please tell us the algorithm, parameters, strategy evaluation criteria.

How were used (are they considered): number of deals, profitability, drawdown, expected payoff, PE, history behaviour and others...

rider >> :

Is it possible to receive/send strategies through a proxy?

See FAQ: Accessing the internet via Proxy

voltair >> :

Yuri, I have a question.

Your website outlines the principles of strategy selection, but I did not find information on how the strategy rating is calculated.

So, in the "Repository" section it says:

"Starting with version 3.0 SSB ...selects the most acceptable strategy by parameters ... stores the best test results in a local list...".

But please tell us the algorithm, parameters, strategy evaluation criteria.

How are deal count, profitability, drawdown, expected payoff, PE, historical performance and others used (and if they are taken into account)...

See FAQ: What is the rating algorithm for strategies?

rider >> :
How firmly Creator is attached to javaadbuilder. I.e., the question is as follows: if I add some custom constructs with indicators into it, will it generate the code correctly?

See FAQ: Can I make changes and additions to the Creator.mq4 file?

dug this one up - here it is

Files:

set file to it
Reason: