WebMoney is busted, what to do with the funds in the account?

Hi all, if anyone has seen the news webmoney in Ukraine has been shut down, all accounts are frozen and withdrawals are impossible. What to do? Is it possible to withdraw profit from my personal account to Visa or MasterCard?

PayPal is also banned in Ukraine

Vladon:

Hello all, if anyone has seen the news webmoney in Ukraine has been shut down, all accounts are frozen, withdrawal is impossible. What to do? Is it possible to withdraw profit from my personal account to Visa or MasterCard?

panic is a great thing - I withdraw all your webmoney in the ratio of 10 to 1 to a card of any Ukrainian bank

Vladon:

all accounts are frozen, no withdrawals possible.

did you check your account yourself and were there signs/warnings? or is this your assumption because of the news?

Vladon:

Hi all, if anyone has seen the news webmoney in Ukraine has been shut down, all accounts are frozen, withdrawal is impossible. What to do? Is it possible to withdraw profit from my personal account to Visa or MasterCard?

I don't know about today, but on Monday my withdrawal worked (I withdrew to BMB card).

What happened in Ukraine, did you have a default there?)

sergeev:
Have you checked your account yourself and were there signs/warnings or is it your guess because of the news?

Of course I checked it :-) I also withdrew some of my earnings on Monday

but last night my mother in law called me and said it was ok........... i immediately rushed to change dollars to hryvnias to withdraw

And no way:Withdrawing by this method is temporarily unavailable for technical reasons.

Thought well, well, save my money, maybe I will get without withdrawal for something useful.....

I decided to pay for the Internet :-) does not accept WebMonk.

Payment for services with hryvnia in Ukraine is also impossible.

For example, I could only top up my account for Ukr operators from my dollar account.

No panic, but sorry if it takes at least 30 days, on average 3-6 months.

Платежные операции в системе WebMoney в Украине частично парализованы
Платежные операции в системе WebMoney в Украине частично парализованы
  • zn.ua
После обысков налоговиков и изъятия оборудования в киевском офисе WebMoney.UA пользователи сообщили о невозможности вывести деньги из системы на банковские карты. Украинские пользователи системы электронных платежей WebMoney, в офисе которой налоговая провела обыски и заблокировала 60 млн грн на связанных с компанией счетах, сообщили о...

zfs:
What happened in Ukraine, did you have a default there?)
The tensions between the NBU and electronic payments.

Vladon:
The tensions between the NBU and electronic payments.

is a formal reason.

and there's a tussle between the tax authorities and a criminal scheme worth 6 million euros.

sergeev:

it's an excuse.

there's a tug of war between the tax authorities and a criminal scheme worth 6 million euros.

6 milliard of user money.

Do nothing, wait. They'll rip off money like sockets, and they'll allow it again.

Yes it's a cash-out scheme via webmoney, someone cashed out well tax free).
Reason: