Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 231

Can you tell me, is credit equal to a dollar?

pavell:
Can you tell me. Is credit equal to a dollar?
Yes.

tol64:

This is how it's going to turn out:

Unfortunately there's still nothing on the screen...

Remarkably, in debug mode the same code works (as does my code)!

C-4:
Unfortunately there is still nothing on the screen...
I have this option working for me. And not just in debug mode.

tol64:
I have a version of this that works. And not just in debug mode.
So I'm special. What am I supposed to do?

One more question. While reading the documentation, I came across an interesting remark about TextSetFont function:

Если в имени шрифта используется "::", то шрифт загружается из ресурса EX5. Если имя шрифта name указано с расширением, то шрифт загружается из файла, при этом – если путь начинается с "\" или "/", то файл ищется относительно каталога MQL5, иначе ищется относительно пути EX5-файла, вызвавшего функцию TextSetFont().

I.e. it turns out that not only sounds and pictures can be used as a resource, but also fonts. But my attempt to embed a file with fonts into the code didn't work:

#resource "Resources\\Fonts\\Arial Rounded MT Bold Bold.ttf"
#resource "Resources\\Fonts\\test.fon"

The compiler gave out:

Unknow resource type Z:\MetaTrader 5\MQL5...

Question, what I do wrong and can I actually plug additional fonts into my program?

C-4:
So I'm special. What am I supposed to do?
Try writing to Service Desk. I don't understand why it's not working for you.

Please advise why afterinstalling the terminal only a thousand signals are displayed, although 3500 were checked in the filter

xoskarx:
Guys, can you tell me why afterinstalling the terminal only a thousand signals are displayed, although I had 3500 in the filter check all the boxes
Is the terminal from your broker or from MetaQuotes? If it is from a broker, the broker has the right to choose which signals to broadcast.

barabashkakvn:
Is the terminal from a broker or from MetaQuotes? If it is from a broker, the broker has the right to choose which signals to broadcast.
I have now installed a terminal from MetaQuotes, everything is the same who knows, help me)
Reason: