Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 152

trora:

Today the terminal crashed for the first time after a couple of minutes with this message.

Can you tell me if it's critical or just a glitch?

The problem signature:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/trora/servicedesk

trora:

Today the terminal crashed for the first time after a couple of minutes with this message.

Can you tell me if it's critical or just a glitch?

The problem signature:
Problem event name: APPCRASH
Application name: terminal.exe
Application version: 4.0.0.509
Application time stamp: 005cf400
Error in the module name: FXstart - MetaTraderXAUUSDv5.dll
Module version with the error: 0.0.0.0
Module timestamp with error: 2a425e19
Exclusion Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00005d8d
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Language Code: 1049
Supplemental Information 1: 8abe
More info 2: 8abe7d12cf3d36a483b12caafb30f365
Supplementary Info 3: 243b
Supplementary Info 4: 243b0ce42fcee0ef376e0b86a3bfa9f3

Look up error code c0000005

People, help a newbie... In a window with a chart, there is a 12 pixel indent from the top edge of the window to the top point of the chart, and a 55 pixel indent from the bottom edge of the window to the bottom point of the chart. How to make the bottom indentation be 12 pixels as well, or it is not cured? Thank you...
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов - Документация по MQL5

kon12:
People, a hint for a newbie... In a window with a chart, from the top edge of the window to the top of the chart indent 12 pixels, and from the bottom edge of the window to the bottom of the chart 55 pixels. How can I make the bottom indentation be 12 pixels as well, or is there no cure? Thanks...
Try zooming in on the chart and making the chart window small.
The size of the indentation will change slightly.

Tried it, there's still a big indentation at the bottom. But in the examples on the forum the graphics seem to be fine. Maybe I should change some settings. Here's the view of my chart
Files:
1.JPG  127 kb

kon12:
Tried it, still the indentation at the bottom is big. But in the examples on the forum the charts seem to be ok. Maybe I need to change some settings. Here's the view of my chart

This indentation is a phenomenon specific to the arrangement of bars on the chart. Look carefully at the dates in the figure: in the second figure I have just moved the chart a little bit and the indentation is completely different

and after a slight shift

barabashkakvn:

This indentation is a phenomenon specific to the arrangement of bars on the chart. Look carefully at the dates in the figure: in the second figure I have just moved the chart a little bit and the indentation is completely different

It's not about looking at the history, it's about the picture without shifts, AT THIS MOMENT. And at the moment, with zero shift on any period, the indentation at the bottom is about 50-60 pixels vs 12 at the top!

kon12:
It's not about viewing the history, it's about the image without indentation at a given moment. And at the moment, with zero shift on any period, the indentation at the bottom is about 50-60 pixels versus 12 at the top!

Here's a picture with no history shifts, real real time:

It's just that at the moment there is no indentation at the bottom. And tomorrow or next week there will be an indentation - that's how the charting works. What's wrong with indenting?

barabashkakvn:

It's just that at the moment there isn't a big indentation at the bottom. But tomorrow or next week there will be an indentation - that's how the charting works. What is your problem with the indentation?

Repeated the picture in my office and this is what I got

The question is why I don't have the same picture as you do. The scale is the same. I don't like it because I am currently working with MT4. My indicator puts text marks on the chart at high and low. It looks fine on the tablet. But on MT5 on the tablet the indent at the bottom eats up 10% of the chart space. It is unpleasant on the small screen.

kon12:

Repeated the picture in mine, and this is what I got

The question is why I don't have the same picture as you. The scale is the same. I don't like it because I'm currently working with MT4 and its indentation is the same. My indicator puts text marks on the chart at high and low. It looks fine on the tablet. But on MT5 on the tablet the indent at the bottom eats up 10% of the chart space. It is unpleasant on the small screen.

Look at the height of my chart and your chart - they are different, so the indentation is different in each case.
Reason: