Is there something wrong with withdrawals?

Withdraw funds directly to Visa and Mastercard cards.

When you first withdraw to a new card, you need to confirm the operation via an SMS or Telegram code. After that, no confirmation is required for cards included in the trusted list.

The minimum amount for withdrawal is 10 USD, the maximum one is 10 USD.

Commission:  2%

Currency is USD

WebMoney uses its own system of purses and virtual currencies (title units). To use this withdrawal method you will need an active account in the WebMoney payment system and a WMZ purse.

Our website supports all types of purses: Keeper Classic, Keeper Light, Keeper Mobile and Keeper Mini.

Commission:  30 USD

Currency is USD

Funds withdrawal via a bank wire transfer.

Specify the exact account details for withdrawal. After that, a Service Desk ticket will be created to inform you of your application processing results.

The minimum amount for withdrawal is 3000 USD, the maximum one is 3000 USD.

It doesn't seem to make sense?  For bank wire, we can only withdraw 3000 USD or nothing?

For cards, we can only withdraw 10 USD but the commission is 30 USD??

You copied and pasted the information and came out strangely.

If you can read carefully, you will see that Webmoney has 2% commission and bank trasfer $30.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You copied and pasted the information and came out strangely.

If you can read, you will see that Webmoney has 2% commission and bank trasfer $30.

Thanks for the reply, but it says I can only withdraw 10 USD each time?  It makes no sense...

Koh Kok Yeow:

Thanks for the reply, but it says I can only withdraw 10 USD each time?  It makes no sense...

No, your maximum is $10 because this is all the money you've got available for withdrawal.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, your maximum is $10 because this is all the money you've got available for withdrawal.

I have never sold anything, why would I have any money here?

I'm really curious.

It states 3000 USD limit for bank-I don't have that here as well.

I have uploaded a screenshot, please help me.

Files:
Untitled.png  285 kb

Koh Kok Yeow: I have never sold anything, why would I have any money here? I'm really curious.

Every time you post, you get a rating point, and if you are a frequent poster, for every 50 rating points you get $1.00. So, over time if you post a lot, you earn some money (there is probably a minimum rating before that actually starts happening)!

However, in your screenshot, your balance is $0.00, so the maximum amount is supposed to be the maximum value of your balance, but since the minimum is $10, there is probably just a minor bug in website display which sets it to the minimum allowable value.

In essence, if your balance was higher it would adjust those maximum values.

I do agree however, that as it is now it is misleading and somewhat confusing!

Fernando Carreiro:

Every time you post, you get a rating point, and if you are a frequent poster, for every 50 rating points you get $1.00. So, over time if you post a lot, you earn some money (there is probably a minimum rating before that actually starts happening)!

However, in your screenshot, your balance is $0.00, so the maximum amount is supposed to be the maximum value of your balance, but since the minimum is $10, there is probably just a minor bug in website display which sets it to the minimum allowable value.

In essence, if your balance was higher it would adjust those maximum values.

I do agree however, that as it is now it is misleading and somewhat confusing!

This is not true Fernando for some time now, it has only been left active for some very old members.

Rating points for newer members (at least after 2015-2016 to my knowledge) are not connected with money whatsoever.

Koh Kok Yeow:

I have never sold anything, why would I have any money here?

I'm really curious.

It states 3000 USD limit for bank-I don't have that here as well.

I have uploaded a screenshot, please help me.

This screenshot is the same for every member, its not personalised, if you ever become a seller and you have some earned funds, you will be able to withdraw.

Eleni Anna Branou: This is not true Fernando for some time now, it has only been left active for some very old members.Rating points for newer members (at least after 2015-2016 to my knowledge) are not connected with money whatsoever.
Oh, then I guess I must be one of the lucky ones! I did not know they had stopped doing that! Thanks for the update!

Koh Kok Yeow:

Withdraw funds directly to Visa and Mastercard cards.

Commission:  2%

Currency is USD

WebMoney ...

Commission:  30 USD

Currency is USD

Because you have nothing to withdraw (according to your screenshot):

----------------
My example.
I have "Balance: 28.73 USD"

• Visa: "The minimum amount for withdrawal is 10 USD, the maximum one is 27.1 USD."
  • Webmoney: "The minimum amount for withdrawal is 10 USD, the maximum one is 28.17 USD."

----------------

So, once you have the funds to withdraw so your maximum will be changed according to your balance.

This is what mine says because I have money to withdraw. Notice the Bank Transfer is the same....3000 USD :(

Reason: