MT4 Demo account closed or password change?

Hello, I updated my phone to a new ios and when I opened the MT4 application, my demo account was log out, I try to put the same login and password but it did not work.

I want to recover my demo account since I have had a system in place that was working and it needed more testing.

How do I recover a demo account or password for the demo account?

Thank you.

toxzl2:

Hello, I updated my phone to a new ios and when I opened the MT4 application, my demo account was log out, I try to put the same login and password but it did not work.

I want to recover my demo account since I have had a system in place that was working and it needed more testing.

Thank you.

Contact your broker, if it was a Metaquotes demo account I don't think you can recover the password, so open a new one.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact your broker, if it was a Metaquotes demo account I don't think you can recover the password, so open a new one.

It is a demo account but I read that someone recoved his demo account. I dont know how to do it. Ty!

toxzl2:

Do not double post!!

You have had your answer in this topic so why post exactly the same question in a new topic?????

Your duplicated topic has been deleted.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post!!

You have had your answer in this topic so why post exactly the same question in a new topic?????

Your duplicated topic has been deleted.

Someone recovered his account but he contacted metaquotes and they helped him. Why no one wants to help me here? 

toxzl2:
Someone recovered his account but he contacted metaquotes and they helped him. Why no one wants to help me here? 

You HAVE received help!

Eleni Anna Branou:

What other help do you expect from a forum? We have no connection to your broker. Only your broker can assist you.

Keith Watford:

You HAVE received help!

What other help do you expect from a forum? We have no connection to your broker. Only your broker can assist you.

It is not a broker, it is metaquotes demo account. It means it is a metatrader4 demo account, not a broker demo account like OANDA or IG

toxzl2:

It is not a broker, it is metaquotes demo account. It means it is a metatrader4 demo account, not a broker demo account like OANDA or IG

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is a users' forum. There is nothing else that we can suggest.

1. Metaquotes is not a broker.
  2. You can only trade what your broker allows.
              Market Watch → Right Click → Show All. Or,
              View (Alt+V) → Symbols (Control+U) → Double Click to add.
  3. Is MQL only for Forex? - General - MQL5 programming forum FX, metals, binary options, bit coin. MT4 doesn't allow trading shares, options and futures. MT5 does.
  4. Discussion about specific brokers is prohibited on the forum. You have to do your own research and due diligence.
              Forex Brokers Comparison & Reviews - 100forexbrokers
  5. Some demo accounts have limited duration with some brokers. Some expire after lack of use with others.
              No expiration Demo accounts from Forex brokers - 100forexbrokers

toxzl2:

Thank you.

Hi. You may check your registered email for your demo account. Usually you will received the email once your demo account registered. Perhaps you can reset your account password through the email. 

Keith Watford #:

You HAVE received help!

Forget password demo how can i fix it
Reason: