Hedging

hedging in Forex trading is illegal in the US. the acts of buying and selling the same currency pair at the same or different prices are illegal. and that is what most signal providers do. as a US resident, I'm having trouble copying anybody. is anyone here from the US and does copying, please help. how do u copy ???

I keep getting this message every time I click copy. look at pic ==>

Files:
hedge.png  122 kb

if not that hedging problem, i get this.
Files:
FIFO_rules.png  151 kb

So, do not try to copy the hedging signals.

You can select the other signal for subscription using the Filter feature on the left side of the Signal service page:

i think when you can register a trade account with a non US broker, then you can trade also hedging strategys.

Sergey Golubev:

You can select the other signal for subscription using the Filter feature on the left side of the Signal service page:

thank u sir, i will try this and get back to u.

ForexOnlineTrading:
i think when you can register a trade account with a non US broker, then you can trade also hedging strategys.

i know this and haven't search deeply in the market but many do not accept funds that originate in the US. But still, there r ways to get around this.

thnx forexOnlinetrading

Sergey Golubev:

i just tried this and i got nothing 0 signals, in any ways thank u

HAMZA FIYARI:

i just tried this and i got nothing 0 signals, in any ways thank u

or check your Metatrader.
Means:

• connect your Metatrader with your US trading account,
  • write your forum login/pass in Community tab in Metatrader, and
  • check Signal tab (in Metatrader). Because the signals are sorted/rated in Metatrader according to compatibility with trading accounts.

So, may be - you will find some signal.

Reason: