Schaff Cycle

Why does not the Schaff Cycle indicator appear on the graph when I want to do backtesting?

You didn't add it to the chart, or saved a template from a chart with it as: EAName.TPL, Tester.TPL, or Default.TPL

Ese no es el problema

Maria Gonzalez: Ese no es el problema

This is the English section of the forum, so please write in English. Alternatively, use the Spanish section of the forum: https://www.mql5.com/es/forum.

You have been warned about this before, yet you persist. Please respect the rules!

Foro MQL5
Foro MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: foro sobre el trading, sistemas de trading automáticos y simulación de estrategias comerciales.

And instead of saying that I do not respect the rules, you can not think that having the web in Spanish automatically, even if I write in English, does it change it to Spanish? Before judging, one must inquire

If they have you here to control this, you should go deep into the methodology to follow before accusing anyone of not following the rules, it enervates me considerably when someone takes the right to decide if the rules have been violated or not without knowing thoroughly the situation. Let's be a little bit, just a little more professional about it.

Maria Gonzalez:
And instead of saying that I do not respect the rules, you can not think that having the web in Spanish automatically, even if I write in English, does it change it to Spanish? Before judging, one must inquire

If they have you here to control this, you should go deep into the methodology to follow before accusing anyone of not following the rules, it enervates me considerably when someone takes the right to decide if the rules have been violated or not without knowing thoroughly the situation. Let's be a little bit, just a little more professional about it.

And if you had looked at my name, you would have seen that I am Portuguese, and I use both the English forum as well as the Portuguese forum. I have never had any trouble switching between the two and making sure that I write English in the English section and Portuguese in the Portuguese section.

So, yes, I am quite qualified to comment on the issue, because if I can do it correctly without mixing the languages, I don't see why you cannot!

Maria Gonzalez:

Ese no es el problema

What exact Schaff trend cycle are you trying to use?

Fernando Carreiro:

And if you had looked at my name, you would have seen that I am Portuguese, and I use both the English forum as well as the Portuguese forum. I have never had any trouble switching between the two and making sure that I write English in the English section and Portuguese in the Portuguese section.

So, yes, I am quite qualified to comment on the issue, because if I can do it correctly without mixing the languages, I don't see why you cannot!

Okay, whatever you say, I do not have time to answer vanales theories

Mladen Rakic:
What exact Schaff trend cycle are you trying to use?

Thanks Mladen, I wanted to download yours but I did not find it for Mt4, and I downloaded one from another programmer

Maria Gonzalez: Thanks Mladen, I wanted to download yours but I did not find it for Mt4, and I downloaded one from another programmer

Search (very easy to use) and you will find:

Reason: