5minBlueTrS. What you Think?

This is My first Post, I´ve been reading this forum, and others and mixing some indicators and Systems Trying to find something confortable and Profitable. So far this Mixed System I ´m using is doing Great. In this trade today I made 60 Pips, could had been 100 +, But I got Nervous and Afraid And Wanted to protect my Winning so I got Out with 60 pips.

I want suggestion, critics, anything from the more experienced traders. WHAT you GUYS THINK ????? If you guys like it I may compile and post the indicators and template.

Thanks and Good trading to ALL.

that's good system but for beginner it's complicated system , overall I recomend this one

I don't think it's too complicated anyway

That's one MetaTrader with an array of indicators. Congrats on making your first 60 pips! If you can make 60 pips everyday, you'll become a millionaire soon.

Anyway, you should stick to the system while trading. The most common mistake a newbie makes is deviating from the plan due to nervousness. Watch out for these:

• Take profits sooner due to the fear of losing the profits.
  • Take profits later hoping to get more pips.
  • Add more money to the losing positions thinking you're compensating them with better prices.
Reason: