My modified indicators and collection

I'm not really a great programmer but sometime I can modify some indicators to make our trading life easier. Attached are some modified indicators and some useful ones too. Most of these indicators are not mine. Credits are in the source codes.

Sometime you post a chart and we don't know which MA is which. So I modified the indicator to show what color belongs to which MA. Attached is a template in the zip file so you can use it to modify. It's easier to see how it was set up. You can display the info in any 4 corner: upper left, upper right, lower left, lower right. In this set up, I display the info in the upper right corner.

Also check out this thread for many Stoch indicators:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/195218

I modified the Bollinger Band indicator so we can choose mode SMA, EMA, SmoothMA, or LWMA.

If you trade MA crossings, then this is for you. With a Bollinger Band around the MA, you have more advantages.

Files:
Bands.mq4  3 kb

If you use Pivot, Math Murrey, and Fibonacci indicators, after awhile, you can't see the market price anymore. Here's a useful indicator that will magnify the price real big. I modified it and now you can place it in any corner of the screen. In addition, you can change the font, and the size. In the above picture, you can see the market price in the lower left corner.

Another useful indicator is the b-clock. I think "b" stands for bar. It'll let you know how much time is left until the end of that bar. If you use the 1-hour chart, you can look at the wall clock and estimate how much time is left until the next bar. But if you use the 4-hour chart, there's no time to calculate. Let the indicator do its job and we concentrate on something else. I modified it so you can change the color now. In the above picture, the time is display in the comment and on the right of the last bar.

Files:
b-clock.mq4  2 kb

I modified the MA crossing indicator to add in a pop-up alert, e-mail alert and you get to choose 10 different arrow styles. The alert will pop up only once and not every bar. The alerts can be turn on or off.

Typical alert messages:

EURJPY (M30): EMA(4) crosses UP EMA(8)

USDCHF (M15): SMA(5) crosses DOWN EMA(12)

Files:

banzai whats the indicator youre using thats look like a big candlestick? thanks

Reason: