super-signals

Hi. I'm loking for some modifikations of super-signals indikatores. I know, that some are calling them ,,joke'', but they are build on a good idea and some of tham have to be good working with grid sell/buy using. Please, if u have some modification of them, poste tham here. I have only base one, but i read about others and ones i sow some modif. part of code. Now i'm trying to make some sup.sig grid sistem, but my has no refresh and is more bad like ZigZag. Please, poste here some of tham u have, to test and ones we can find or create one to good system. BIG Tx.

Marko

Hi Marko and everybody,

I am new to forex, and getting hard time to start. Already lost an account of 5000$ depending on overbought and oversold areas of the Indicators.

I will not start again unless i know the trick behind it, so i am trying to gain as much knowledge as i can, but some old friends in this field say the more you know the more your chances to loose!

Bye, Hatemfxg

I am new and from malaysia, just start this forex using fxdd platform.

dont know what is the best platform for malaysian.

but i use fisherman economic forecast and i manage to make some money from it. thanks to this site....thanks

hi all,

any EA coded for super signals now?

tks

ele:

hi everyone...i'm still new in this field n currently trying to find out the best way n skill to trade, for this time i'm making some great profit on pair gbp/jpy using the indicator in this website....thanx guy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hoyaaaaaaaaaaa

hi, everybody i'm a freshman in forex, but i think i really need some gud custom indicator, can i get any from you guys.

It is okay to using super signal indicator, however be safe better using other indicator with it

hi everyone, i've been joining the forex for almost 3 years and still looking for

a good signal indicator, can anyone here explain to me where i can find the

super-signals indicator you're talking about??

syukur_09:
hi everyone, i've been joining the forex for almost 3 years and still looking for a good signal indicator, can anyone here explain to me where i can find the super-signals indicator you're talking about??

here it is

mtuppers:
It is okay to using super signal indicator, however be safe better using other indicator with it
Reason: