What are the best martingale's expert advisor??

Well the best performing IMO is blessing_2 however... Serious risk of account blowup.

Much better off going with a hedge EA like pipmaker v15

hi

wallstreet03:

you can search an EA here

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Martingale System Less Than 5 Progression?

So far are there any that close to 5 progression or less?

Another alternative is to use Weekly Charts. See Below, use the consecutive HIGH-LOW pair. Can you identify which pattern that give consistent less progression?

download this picture and use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to view.

http://www.tickjob.com/tmp/wk-martingale-chart1.gif

the picture is too long to display here.

For example, using monthly high-low, will it be less than some progression. See the charts below:

the picture is too long to display here.

download this picture and use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to view.

http://67.219.44.6/~tickjob/tmp/m1.gif

Guide to Leverage Margin Risk Reward

Hi need help to complete this.

It is about the calculating of risk and reward based on the leverage and margin. I think it can also help to determine what is the better strategy to use, scalping or longer period trading.

But it is incomplete, feel free to correct and improve it.

Kindly repost the corrected and improved version.

I think it is useful to us newbies as it clearly state the risk and objectives and

avoid over leveraging.

Thanks.

Hello George,

If you really look at the code of Blessing2, it has parameters that if you set correctly, will prevent account blowup. Read and understand the "Portion" and "Float Percent" variable and how those can help you manage your account.

IMHO, if you set those parameters correctly, you should be able to prevent blowup.

-RJ1-

georgecotton:
Well the best performing IMO is blessing_2 however... Serious risk of account blowup. Much better off going with a hedge EA like pipmaker v15

Risk management

A martingale strategy which just adds position against the trend will ALWAYSblowup - matter of time.. just waiting for a good spike.

It does not matter what settings you use.

Risk management concepts have to be incorporated in a strategy to make it stable.

regards,

auto

Perhaps it is best if you could open the Blessing2 thread and read. I am not a fan of Martingale systems BUT, this thread starter was asking "What are the best Martingale's expert advisor??", so I give my sincere answer based on information I know, that is Blessing2. No point of arguing here if you don't want to read the whole setup of Blessing2.

Martingale based systems are dangerous, but at least, to my knowledge and opinion, Blessing2 is the safest among the dangerous martingales.

p/s: And yes, Blessing2 has Risk Management too.

Cheers!

-RJ1-

auto:
A martingale strategy which just adds position against the trend will ALWAYSblowup - matter of time.. just waiting for a good spike.

It does not matter what settings you use.

Risk management concepts have to be incorporated in a strategy to make it stable.

regards,

auto

georgecotton:
Well the best performing IMO is blessing_2 however... Serious risk of account blowup. Much better off going with a hedge EA like pipmaker v15

I hate it when people make assumption without reading up those useful threads here first.

Blessing 2 has settings that simply prevent a blowup.

Why don't you just read the Blessing 2 thread first, or download the settings pdf from the Blessing 2 thread before you shoot off your mouth?

But to make is easier for you, Blessing 2 has a Equity protection setting....you can set it at 50% and if your equity drop below 50%, the EA just stop trading. How then will your account blowup when you still have 50% left???

Go read the thread first . A lot of people put in hard work to make Blessing 2 work like a charm and comments like yours simply degrade all their hard work.

Reason: