Waddah Attar Super Support Resistance

It Shows you more than 160 type of Support and Resistance levels.

It Class levels with Colors grade of Red and Green.

This Is my explain in arabic . (pls any body translate)

<Deleted>

Files:

Anyone can translate this would greater appreciated.

translation

Name of God the Merciful

May peace and God's mercy and blessings

After Conciliation God I was able to do I schedule this indicator, which displays more than 160 support level and resistance beautiful and focused manner without complicating or jamming.

Adopted the colours of red and green with a degree of white until the last degree of red or green.

The idea simply rely on pooling these levels and transformed into varying degrees of color to show us beyond these levels are really terrible and very useful.

Also adopted at the present level was higher was strong color Darker and more vulnerable and also to facilitate the distinction between these levels.

Color is not growing at rates equal, but according to the strength level as well.

Levels that got into account are: (with the possibility of increased future as needed)

-- Strong levels (Waddah Attar Strong Level) daily, weekly and monthly with the degree is equal to 63 level.

-- Hidden levels (Waddah Attar Hidden Level) daily, weekly and monthly level is equal to 21.

-- Saturation levels daily RSI (Waddah Attar RSI Level) and number 11.

-- Albayevot levels daily and weekly and monthly subsidies, with each level of resistance and the final number 33 level.

-- Alcamrilla levels of daily, weekly and monthly subsidies, with each level of resistance and the final number 24 level.

-- Levels of Haiti and Luo daily, weekly and monthly with an average 9 and the total number of levels.

As we noted that he could add new levels of the system at the end as needed.

Can be controlled by showing or hiding each set of levels through the characteristics of the index itself.

It can control thickness Step by step we want through all these levels with each other.

Also can control the upper and lower area and we want to show through these levels in it.

It can show the way to control these levels Is it a date or resistance as the current price or by opening day.

In other words, any level of support turn into resistance when broken, and vice versa. Can be introduced by controlling the manner characteristic AutoSupRes.

Finally, can be controlled by the strong showing levels combined with weak levels disappear

Thank you very much fx823

interesting but reguires further clarification

little problem

the idea of your support and resistance indicator is really great, but for some reason I seem to be getting these errors all of the time.

What happens then it does not draw anything on the chart. Is it possible to fix this problem,thank you in advance.

JTH

You need to delete all the objects in your chart. and then apply the Indicator

Hi!

I fixed indicator. Now there is no objects conflict.

Reagards

very Thank ya Bashe

Reason: