Mqldev

Hi!

At the beginning I want to thank you all for this great forum! Very helpful people out there!

Secondly, I'm working on FREE Expert Advisor Builder and want you all to share me with your ideas?

What do you want to see in Online MQL4 Expert Builder?

Wait your comments!

Thanks

mqldev

mqldev:
Hi!

At the beginning I want to thank you all for this great forum! Very helpful people out there!

Secondly, I'm working on FREE Expert Advisor Builder and want you all to share me with your ideas?

Wait your comments!

Thanks

mqldev

Very good idea! There's a web site (http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/) that offers the same idea! what's the new?

PS: I was thinking in the same idea long time ago but mql programming is easier than javascript !

codersguru:
Very good idea! There's a web site (http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/) that offers the same idea! what's the new? PS: I was thinking in the same idea long time ago but mql programming is easier than javascript !

Thanks CG for your comment! I know there's a site that offers the same idea and that's why I'm asking the users of this great forum what do they want to see in a new site offering Online MQL4 Builder!

I'm very sad for the rare participating

What do you want to see in an Online MQL4 Builder? Please help me to make your mql programmin life easier (IT'S FREE)

its a great idea, i would like to see another EA builder. i tried the one from http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ and it was ok. but it took some time for me to get it to work.

what i would like to see in the ne new EA builder is:

- better explaniation/documentation how to do it

-money managment feature

-better order managment, i believe that you cant have 2 open orders at the same time with the builder from sufx.core.t3-ism.net , but i dont know exactly, maybe only i couldnt it

- a good "custom indicator insert" feature, that you can simply insert your own indicators

thats all for now what comes to my mind.

thanks for your offer to create such a builder

Arthur_1_:
its a great idea, i would like to see another EA builder. i tried the one from http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ and it was ok. but it took some time for me to get it to work.

-money managment feature

-better order managment, i believe that you cant have 2 open orders at the same time with the builder from sufx.core.t3-ism.net , but i dont know exactly, maybe only i couldnt it

- a good "custom indicator insert" feature, that you can simply insert your own indicators

I would have to agree with this post. Money/Order managment and Custom Indicator upload is key!!! Will make all of us noob programmers lives easier! Thanks for thge offer.

great suggestions!

Arthur_1_:

-money managment feature

Arthur,

Thank you very much for your great advices and recommendations

I'll consider the all of your suggestions and waiting your great brain-storming ideas!

Thanks again

mqldev

ABC - step by step - create your complicated EA

Alot of MQL4 programmers hate this kind of preojects But I hope you the best luck!

And I hope to see ABC - step by step - create your complicated EA!

Please keep us informed and ask me for any MQL4 help if you want!

mqldev:
Hi!

Wait your comments!

Thanks

mqldev

Hi mqldev..

First of all thank you, this Free EA builder could help us a lot..

Here the list:

Buy and sell Stop;

Open and close at time;

Multi entries with multi lots and targets options;

Trailing Stop with breakeven;

Easy make with any iCustom;

Option for news day;

Option 1 trade per day or every tick or every bar;

Option to hedge;

Hide Stop Loss and take profit.

I think thats all (for now)...

If u want i give u examples...

Sorry the long list

hellkas:
Hi mqldev..

First of all thank you, this Free EA builder could help us a lot..

Here the list:

Buy and sell Stop;

Open and close at time;

Multi entries with multi lots and targets options;

Trailing Stop with breakeven;

Easy make with any iCustom;

Option for news day;

Option 1 trade per day or every tick or every bar;

Option to hedge;

Hide Stop Loss and take profit.

I think thats all (for now)...

If u want i give u examples...

Sorry the long list

hellkas,

Wow! This is a very good list! But it will make it so hard to start!

I'll consider it in 2nd or 3rd version of the project!

Thank you very much!

lot size

first of all thank you for the intiative...

option to increase or decrease lot sizes ,based on previous trade results....

i think you can add this to the list

Thanks!

shwetha:
first of all thank you for the intiative...

option to increase or decrease lot sizes ,based on previous trade results....

i think you can add this to the list

I'll try to consider this too!

Thanks for your comment!

Reason: