Anyone uses EA in real account?

Hi,

anyone uses EA in real account?

I saw that all complain of the performance of the EA in real account… somebody use them in real account?

i would like to see this results...

tks

XneoenX

PS: Sorry for my English, 'cause i am Brazilian, and ia don't speak english very well...

tks

XneoenX

Think it this way: if we dont use EAs for real account,why do we write EAs?

So obviously there are many who use EAs for real accounts. Those people who do it successfully dont make a voice. The compliants you hear are from those who are not very successful at using.

Suffic369

www.wsforex.com

suffic369:
Think it this way: if we dont use EAs for real account,why do we write EAs?

So obviously there are many who use EAs for real accounts. Those people who do it successfully dont make a voice. The compliants you hear are from those who are not very successful at using.

Suffic369

www.wsforex.com

So true...

Spider~

I'm using some EA with very good results until now

kokas:
I'm using some EA with very good results until now

which EA are you using........?????????

Thanks

Currently I use GridMACD, Firebird and Scalpnet.

During next week I will also test firebird with timefilter on an IBFX account. The only diference on the settings is that I use very high stoploss (300).

Thanks for the info kokas, how long have you been using them?

I use Firebird since I begin with Forex-TSD and MT4 (about one month ago), and GridMACD one week ago. On this week GridMACD make me the same profits as all others on one month... I believe this EA has someting very very special, i hope pengie continue developing this one.

I begin with $1300, and now my balance is $3700 and equitity $2800 (not bad on one month). the diference on balance and equitity was because I set the stoploss values to 300 (minimum) and there are many open orders. I know that this is not a very convencional aproach but it is what makes sense for me.

kokas:
I use Firebird since I begin with Forex-TSD and MT4 (about one month ago), and GridMACD one week ago. On this week GridMACD make me the same profits as all others on one month... I believe this EA has someting very very special, i hope pengie continue developing this one. I begin with $1300, and now my balance is $3700 and equitity $2800 (not bad on one month). the diference on balance and equitity was because I set the stoploss values to 300 (minimum) and there are many open orders. I know that this is not a very convencional aproach but it is what makes sense for me.

which version of firebird you are using now, and what is the settings are? and which pair you saw firebird give u the best ressult...

for gridmacd.. can u tell us the settings, which pair and what time frame?

thx friend

I believe that the best pair for Firebird63D is EURUSD, my settings are in firebird.set file. M30 TF

GridMACD give me huge profits and huge losses on USDJPY but I only close positive trades and now I'm holding all others until it reverses.

I'm trying to put my strategies on one thread maybe someone could help me coding an EA for it.

It is not about enter or exit the market it is about how you hold your positions on this market.

Files:
firebird.txt  1 kb

Kokas,

you use firebird the entire day? all the time?

and, GRIDMACD, where I can finds it?

tks

XneoenX

Reason: