Paid for Indicator but wont open on Terminal.

I have paid for an indicator but it worn open up on my MT4 terminal. It only shows the demo. Can support help me with this please.

It shows as PAID when I go to the indicator page in Market, and when I click on install on terminal it opens my MT4 but nothing happens. 

Mccallum28:

I have paid for an indicator but it worn open up on my MT4 terminal. It only shows the demo. Can support help me with this please.

It shows as PAID when I go to the indicator page in Market, and when I click on install on terminal it opens my MT4 but nothing happens. 

Please take care that your MT4 is logged in with the correct MQL5.com credentials

Afterwards you are able to download and install the purchased product from the market tab.

Here is a detailed video instruction how to install / re-install products from the market:

Daniel Stein:

Please take care that your MT4 is logged in with the correct MQL5.com credentials

Afterwards you are able to download and install the purchased product from the market tab.

Here is a detailed video instruction how to install / re-install products from the market:

I have logged in via the MT4 terminal but it does not show the paid indicator

Mccallum28:
I have logged in via the MT4 terminal but it does not show the paid indicator
Ah, all done, thank you.

Mccallum28:
Ah, all done, thank you.
You're welcome 

Hello Support;

Anytime my Windows 10 updates I lose my "Advanced Supply Demand Indicator". My system automatically updated this morning and the indicator was taken off my charts. Please can you restore it to my terminal for download. At the moment when I sign on to the community, MQL5 will only allow a renewal after payment.

Counting on your co-operation.

Regards;

Yaw

CommanderZerro:

Hello Support;

Anytime my Windows 10 updates I lose my "Advanced Supply Demand Indicator". My system automatically updated this morning and the indicator was taken off my charts. Please can you restore it to my terminal for download. At the moment when I sign on to the community, MQL5 will only allow a renewal after payment.

Counting on your co-operation.

Regards;

Yaw

This is a specific problem to you, so something must be wrong at your setup.

Login into your MQL5 account with your: commanderzerro usename and not your email and try again.

An activation is lost during major windows updates, but also if you perform any computer format or upgrade to another version of windows.

Reason: