Hi can you code me an EA?

Hi there i have a simple strategy but i want to back test it

all you need is eur/usd chart m15 tiemframe

Fractals as indicator

So i want the EA to put a pending order (sell stop/buy stop) above and below the last 2 fractals one on the top one on the bottom of the chart, make SL TP 10-10 and make a traling stop activation when profit reaches 50%

+ delete the not triggered orders,so there have to be only 2 pending orders by any given time

so last fractal+3pips

Thx

should look like this:

so thats what i am thinking about

Can anyone help me?

tusjan:
Can anyone help me?
Sure, show your code . . .

RaptorUK:
Sure, show your code . . .

There is no code,only an idea, but atleast its profitable so far :)

tusjan:

How many years and pairs have you backtested it for ?

tusjan:
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.
Oky,i am on it already started to collect the needed data, so probably in the end i will need to put it together and thats the point where i will need help

tusjan:
Oky,i am on it already started to collect the needed data, so probably in the end i will need to put it together and thats the point where i will need help
so, we r here & waiting ;-)

tusjan:

so thats what i am thinking about

Please, note that the pending orders are not placed above and below the fractal itself. They are being placed above and below the icon that the indicator draws.

You should place your order at the HIGH of fractal resistances and at the LOW of fractal supports, not using the graphical icon.

Reason: