EA trading group

Trying to find others that trade with EA's so we can try to prevent each other from making mistakes that one of us has already made.. please comment below and lets get this group started!

You (or your group of people) can start channel or group on this mql5:
Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat

If you are alone so you can join the channel or group according to your preferances.

Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - MetaTrader updates MQ5.COM Chat to enhance user conversation experience
Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - MetaTrader updates MQ5.COM Chat to enhance user conversation experience
  • www.mql5.com
Com chat to further enhance the user conversation experience. Access conversations and post messages via the mql5. Community website and metatrader terminals or download the mql5 channels messenger for ios

DomX1201:
Trying to find others that trade with EA's so we can try to prevent each other from making mistakes that one of us has already made.. please comment below and lets get this group started!

Hi, I just created a group "Automated Trading" in which everyone is welcome to ask questions and we can exchange views on the subject of automated trading.

Hello,

does anyone know where to get help in MQL5 problems?

For example: I have bought (and paid!) the EA 'deleted'.

Does sombody know, where I can get an inormation, how to install and set up this?

The only thing  I found is a video with no sound.  Really helpful!!!

I also have written to the author of the EA,  but in this (so called) chat

i have not yet got any reaction since 6 hours!

Is this a general problem of MQL5??

Thank you for your help!

Alex

weicht2 #:

Hello,

does anyone know where to get help in MQL5 problems?

For example: I have bought (and paid!) the EA 'deleted'.

Does sombody know, where I can get an inormation, how to install and set up this?

The only thing  I found is a video with no sound.  Really helpful!!!

I also have written to the author of the EA,  but in this (so called) chat

i have not yet got any reaction since 6 hours!

Is this a general problem of MQL5??

Thank you for your help!

Alex

Use the following procedure about how to install EA which was deleted from the Market after you bought it -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

----------------------
Two blog posts with instruction about HowTo:

How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor 

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor

• www.mql5.com
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 5 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1. First make
Reason: