Are there any wave traders here?

I would like to get acquainted with a live trader who uses wave theory, because there are a lot of wave traders, but there are very few traders among them. In general, wave traders boast that they can "correctly" draw waves and assume some movement, and most assumptions are both in buy and sell, like they "understand" the market. They all are super traders in history, but in reality they are not so good.

At various courses on wave analysis a lot of time is spent on brainwashing with "correct" markup and very little on trading. It turns out that the wave expert "understands" the market, but then, when everything happens, he cannot predict the movement.

Is there anyone here who can tell me that I'm wrong and prove it?

Check out

No one can predict the direction of movement. That is not the purpose of wave analysis. However, using wave analysis, you can milk a wave without knowing when it will end. At the end of the wave, we get a small stop, which is less than the resulting profit.

Dmitry Sumsky:

I would like to get acquainted with a live trader who uses wave theory, because there are a lot of wave traders, but there are very few traders among them. In general, wave traders boast that they can "correctly" draw waves and assume some movement, and most assumptions are both in buy and sell, like they "understand" the market. They all are super traders in history, but in reality they are not so good.

At various courses on wave analysis a lot of time is spent on brainwashing with "correct" markup and very little on trading. It turns out that the wave expert "understands" the market, but then, when everything happens, he cannot predict the movement.

Are there any people who may say I'm wrong and prove it?

Very well said ... with a lively . ..

Dmitry Sumsky:

... Most wave-drawers brag that they can "correctly" draw waves ...

I should add - on history.

Usually any wave-drawer - cannot give an answer - WHERE TO GO NOW and also never know when to exit...

Always look for the third wave in the direction of the trend. It is almost always very long. It can be taken all the way down to the minimum Fibo level of 1.61 from the first wave. And you can take it in chunks by sub-waves, the profit will be bigger, then you can take it further, until you get a stop that protects the trade on the sub-wave (it's usually very small).

In the 2018 forecasts thread I made assumptions on EURUSD and GBPUSD today based on wave theory. Take a close look, it's very simple there. If you have any questions, I'm ready to explain.

Vadim Zotov:

Always look for the third wave in the direction of the trend. It is almost always very long. It may be taken as a whole to the minimum Fibo level of 1.61 from the first wave. And we can take it in chunks by sub-waves, the profit will be bigger, then we can take it further, until we get a stop that protects the trade on the sub-wave (it is usually very small).

and how do you know if it's the third?

Vadim Zotov:

In the forecasts for 2018 branch I made assumptions on EURUSD and GBPUSD today based on wave theory. Take a close look, it's very simple there. If you have any questions, ready to explain.

Well, it's easy to make assumptions six months to a year in advance, because until it happens and whether it will happen, a long time will have passed and everyone will have forgotten about this prediction.

If it suddenly happens, you will tell everyone, like "I told you before", and if not, you will just keep silent and not mention your post.

It would be more interesting if you gave a forecast for the next 10-15 minutes (an hour maximum), after which you could discuss something. Otherwise, it's all "blah-blah" or "grandma-two-say"... )))

Vadim Zotov:

No one can predict the direction of the movement. This is not the purpose of wave analysis. However, using the wave analysis, you can milk a wave without knowing when it will end. At the end of the wave we obtain a small stop, which is less than the resulting profit.

And what is the purpose of wave analysis if it does not give clear entries and exits? How can you "milk" a wave, enter and exit immediately? But then you can lose a lot on spread and commission. I think that the wave analysis gives clear indications where the trend is supposed to go and at what distance, otherwise what are waves for, to muddy the waters?

I like to make such deals when I clearly know where to enter and leave, what stops to place and what risks to run.

Files:

What is the purpose of dating?

Dmitry Sumsky:

And what is the purpose of wave analysis if it does not give clear entries and exits?

some do and some don't) girls are the same

Reason: