Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 388

how do I return the opening and closing price of a bar that has formed?

SERSO:
Can you tell me how to return the opening and closing price of a bar?
What platform is the question for (MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5)? Do you want to get the prices in a script, Expert Advisor or indicator?

Karputov Vladimir:
Which platform is the question for (MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5)? Do you want prices in a script, Expert Advisor or indicator?
MT4 platform, in Expert Advisor. PRICE_OPEN gives out 1. I think I need to somehow specify from which bar?

SERSO:
How do I return the opening and closing price of a bar that has formed?
You can just Open[ 1 ] and Close[ 1 ] - open and close for the last formed bar.

Thank you! I hadn't even thought of arrays)

new-rena:
Roman, hi. You display xBuffer_Time[SIZE+1] and remember xBuffer_Time[SIZE]hi!
--------

Hi. Thanks. I'll have a look and see... If there's anything I'll ask here...

Who has good e-books on forex and trading?

can you share - if you don't need them?

valeriy odintsov:

Who has good e-books on forex and trading?

can you share - if you don't need them?

E-books are licensed books that are always with you if you have a MetaTrader 4/5 PC terminal.
Форекс книги и книги по биржевой торговле в MetaTrader Market
Форекс книги и книги по биржевой торговле в MetaTrader Market
  • reviews: 1
  • www.mql5.com
Магазин книг по трейдингу. В данном разделе собраны книги по биржевой торговле и торговле на форекс. К вашим услугам как платные, так и бесплатные издания на разных языках.

Karputov Vladimir:
Электронные книги - лицензионные книги, которые всегда с Вами, если у Вас есть терминал MetaTrader 4/5 для персонального компьютера.

There are both free and paid publications in different languages.

There are no free books, but there are three magazines in Turkish-Spanish, I think, and some in some kind of Italian... I do not know how to read them.

I do not know how to speak about them.

but buying an e-book without even seeing it is a shame.

that's why the question arose about unnecessary books for those who already read them

valeriy odintsov:

There are no free books, but there are three magazines in Turkish-Spanish, I think, and some in something like Italian... which I don't know.

You can at least hold a paper book in your hands, flip through it, read it before buying it...

but buying an e-book without even seeing it is a shame.

that's why the question arose about unnecessary books for those who already read them

I have long moved away from paper books, as well as from pirate books in electronic form. I am used to it.
Reason: