MQL5 Policies (ads)

Hello guys,

Does anybody know if it is not permitted by mql5 rules to post content about my trading school or broker in my own profile, services or products on mql5 platform?

I'm asking that because I'm new to the community and I don't intend to disrespect any rule.

Thanks a lot!

Pablo Jaguanharo Carvalho Pinheiro:

Hello guys,

Does anybody know if it is not permitted by mql5 rules to post content about my trading school or broker in my own profile services or product on mql5 platform?

I'm asking that because I'm new to the community and I don't intend to disrespect any rule.

Thanks a lot!

Yes, as far as I know there are no rules against it.

Many users post affiliate broker links and similar content on their profile page.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yes, as far as I know there are no rules against it.

Many users post affiliate broker links and similar content on their profile page.

Eleni, thanks again for your fast response.
I'm glad for your support, really.

By the way, it says "moderator" below your picture, does that mean you work for mql5?
Sorry for asking, I just want to learn the most from this community, I mean, this is fantastic!
Many thanks again, God bless you.

Pablo Jaguanharo Carvalho Pinheiro #:

Eleni, thanks again for your fast response.
I'm glad for your support, really.

By the way, it says "moderator" below your picture, does that mean you work for mql5?
Sorry for asking, I just want to learn the most from this community, I mean, this is fantastic!
Many thanks again, God bless you.

No, I am simple older MQL5 member like you.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

No, I am simple older MQL5 member like you.

cool, I like that @elen Anna Barnou

Reason: