purchased <deleted>

I purchased  <deleted> but it has totally failed to work on my chart what i can i do ?

How do i get to support team for assistance?

Kindly advise  please.

Bwambale: I purchased <deleted>  pattern but it has totally failed to work on my chart what i can i do ? How do i get to support team for assistance? Kindly advise  please.
Contact the author/creator on the product's "Comments" section!

Dear Team,

How do i access the support team?

I am stuck please.

Bwambale:

Dear Team,

How do i access the support team?

I am stuck please.

Support team is dealing with financial issues only.
If you bought some product from the seller (and if you installed it on your Metatrader in correct way), and if you need an assistance about how this product works on the chart - ask the seller for support.

bought <deleted> but my activations got finished and my Windows got crashed how can I get them again. Because I had bought them permanently. Thanks

Bwambale #: bought <deleted> but my activations got finished and my Windows got crashed how can I get them again. Because I had bought them permanently. Thanks

If you have burnt through all your activations then you will have to buy the product again.

I purchased vps but it has failed to migrate

It has failed to migrate i need your help
Files:

Bwambale #:
I purchased vps but it has failed to migrate
Any dll is prohibited for MQL5 VPS (by the rules), and that is why it will not be migrated.
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.

I purchased the MTF HMA indicator. I had done only 3 activations. and then when I logged into my account I could not see the other activations. I complained to the seller of the indicator he gave me 3 extra and right now they have all disappeared.

I need your assistance.

kay3bee #:

I purchased the MTF HMA indicator. I had done only 3 activations. and then when I logged into my account I could not see the other activations. I complained to the seller of the indicator he gave me 3 extra and right now they have all disappeared.

I need your assistance.

Impossible for market product seller cannot add activations

Speak to the seller

Reason: