Profit factor 14.37

is that True and if it is what is the best part of this statment

statement download

What is your point??

Point .....

The intention of taking the masculinity in the hope of success

wow I take my words back ... he withdrawn the money from the account and that what cause the deep fall in the curve

good work , very impressive

Is it true, possibly, could be photo shopped. But the odd thing is most people aren't smart enough to photo shop in a with-drawl. So I would say this couldbe real.

If anyone has that EA feel free to post it.....

Lol,

I don't care how true this is. All I have to say is, what does this say about the person?

Let's analyze a little bit of the psychology of boasting. The essence of boasting is to support a false image, and its intention is some inherent sense of confidence in one's self-image.

I sure hope this isn't an attempt to "boast" your image- because frankly, I have a picture of Britney giving me a "favor" downstairs. Mind you- I paid someone 10 dollars to make the picture in Photoshop, and anyone with too much time can make any "100%" ROI in less than 3 weeks, in a fishy looking .pdf, so this isn't going to dampen my outlook on my trading method.

Walander:
Lol,

I don't care how true this is. All I have to say is, what does this say about the person?

Let's analyze a little bit of the psychology of boasting. The essence of boasting is to support a false image, and its intention is some inherent sense of confidence in one's self-image.

I sure hope this isn't an attempt to "boast" your image- because frankly, I have a picture of Britney giving me a "favor" downstairs. Mind you- I paid someone 10 dollars to make the picture in Photoshop, and anyone with too much time can make any "100%" ROI in less than 3 weeks, in a fishy looking .pdf, so this isn't going to dampen my outlook on my trading method.

false image.... " " !

what about " total trades 800 " with 75% wining, consecutive wins 144 ...... did you analysed the trades.?!

" psychology "

I said I don't care, and anyone who reads this thread shouldn't feel DOWN and or IMPRESSED by this statement until its proven in some other legit fashion then a crumpled? PDF of your statement. Your thread is of NO value to anyone except yourself. Threads like this just bother me on a "psychological" level because these threads are here for people to LEARN, I AM NOT learning nor will ANYONE else learn from this THREAD.

People who post this and provide an open invitation to teach, and educate, provide proof of concept and theory are people who are look to gain social value.

Your social value is on the same level as pathetic gamers who "e" talk about their "pro" "skills."

Do you "see" the difference? You're not providing help. You're not comparing trades- "YOU" "ARE" "BOASTING".

This thread could be taken many different ways. It could be seen as boasting, but as I see it, it could also prove that Forex is profitable, IF you know what your doing. I think it's only offensive to those who believe you can't win at Forex. I like to see people doing good. I'm not saying the statement is real or fake for that matter, it's irrelevant. What matters is how you look at it...

Walander:
I said I don't care, and anyone who reads this thread shouldn't feel DOWN and or IMPRESSED by this statement until its proven in some other legit fashion then a crumpled? PDF of your statement. Your thread is of NO value to anyone except yourself. Threads like this just bother me on a "psychological" level because these threads are here for people to LEARN, I AM NOT learning nor will ANYONE else learn from this THREAD.

People who post this and provide an open invitation to teach, and educate, provide proof of concept and theory are people who are look to gain social value.

Your social value is on the same level as pathetic gamers who "e" talk about their "pro" "skills."

Do you "see" the difference? You're not providing help. You're not comparing trades- "YOU" "ARE" "BOASTING".

Dear.... Walander

gain social value... i thoght that evry one here want to gain capital value .

any way i respect your opinion but i disagree with it ..

and i will not replay on your " psychological " fears .

i am here to talk about Trading " profit+ , lose- " 1+1=2 "

gdlk

Then teach.

Boast + You = Useless for readers.

Reason: