Close Open Trades EAs based on Equity

Attached is a EA to close ALL open trades in your account when the profit in your account reaches an amount that you want (currently set at $300).

For example, if you are using 2 or more different EAs on your account, then this EA will close all open trades on your account, regardless of which ever EA made them or the currency pair - it will close ALL open positions whether they were made by an EA or manually.

The EA can be put on any chart, but it is best to put the EA on a symbol with many tick movements like gbpusd, gbpchf or gbpjpy.

See the picture attached for an setup example.

EA to Close All Open Trades When Your Account Floating Loss Reaches a Certain Amount

Attached is an EA to close ALL open trades in your account when the floating loss in your account reaches a certain amount (currently set at -$1000).

For example, if you are using 2 or more different EAs on your account, then this EA will close ALL open trades on your account, regardless of which ever EA made them or the currency pair -it will close ALL open positions whether they were made by an EA or manually.

The EA can be put on any chart, but it is best to put the EA on a symbol with many tick movements like gbpusd, gbpchf or gbpjpy.

See picture attached for a setup example.

Useful

Hi Tradinator,

Thank you for sharing these EAs. I think particularly the CloseTrades_After_Account_Loss_TooMuch will be useful for me in certain situations.

What happen after that? Is this EA also prevent another EA from opening new trade?

Hello

Does this Ea is stopping Ea to run - once all tickets are closed ?

Kr

jerome

Tradinator:
Attached is an EA to close ALL open trades in your account when the floating loss in your account reaches a certain amount (currently set at -$1000).

For example, if you are using 2 or more different EAs on your account, then this EA will close ALL open trades on your account, regardless of which ever EA made them or the currency pair -it will close ALL open positions whether they were made by an EA or manually.

See picture attached for a setup example.

Another "Close All Trades" script

I modded the original to close all open and pending orders.

This one works well and is short and to the point.

Thanks.

Is it EA?

No, it should go in the "Scripts" folder. With a couple of simple mods it can be incorporated into an EA.

Hi folks

Can we work on a single E A to do everything as follows

What additional safety features do you recommend?

Here are some suggestions

a) If account balance drops by 5 % within 24 hours disable all new orders and close all existing orders (the 5% is a variable in properties)

b)If EA incurs losses of more than 1% in a 24 hour period ,disable E A

c)If EA places more than x orders in 24 hours disable EA. If EA places more than x orders in 48 hours disable EA

d) If EA loses more than 10% in last 12 months , of account equity disable new orders

e) Delete all pending orders after x hours

f) Other suggestions

ADDITIONAL SCRIPTS OR EAS REQUIRED

These will override all orders by all EAS

A) Delete all pending orders

B)Close all open orders at market

C) Close all open orders at market on Friday at x hours

D )delete all open orders on Friday at

e)disable all new orders between x hours on Friday and x hours Monday

f)disable all new orders during newstime ie x hours to x hours

g)close all existing orders at x hours at market and retart trading at x hours

h) other rules suggestions

You guys got any more suggestions?

The swiss army

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

it does what you want although I found some of the demands are quite funny

d) If EA loses more than 10% in last 12 months , of account equity disable new orders

let me get this right, for 12 trading months you don't know if you lost 10% of the initial balance and you want the EA to tell you this

MiniMe:
The swiss army

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

it does what you want although I found some of the demands are quite funny

let me get this right, for 12 trading months you don't know if you lost 10% of the initial balance and you want the EA to tell you this

Minimi

Ryan Klefas is a good programmer .

Have you read the swissarmy thread and tried using it?

Did u check to see the functions I requested are in it?Or u are just laughing and joking

I can't see the functions ....maybe they are there

El cid

Reason: