Great indicator - partly converted from MQ3

Hi everyone, I found this indicator (attached as MQL) on this forum its like ZigZag but doesn't repaint and I think it has great potential - the MQ3 version works OK but there is no MQ4 version so I converted the MQ3 with a tool but it still has a few bugs with the arrays and if all arrays are converted to integers then it doesn't work... could somebody take a look at the attached MQ4 please - if you need to know how the functional version should look I have also attached MQL (MQ3) file - Thanks !

I think it is this one isn't it ? looks like it

Files:

thanks for posting that, its similar but doesn't do the same as original indicator I posted, seems a bit buggy too.. my original one works in MQ3 but not MQ4

I don't have MQ3 so what does your do differently, show the zigzag? cos the buffers aren't displayed anywhere in the main code

SetIndexBuffer(0, ExtHistoBuffer);

SetIndexBuffer(1, ExtHistoBuffer2);

which presumably is the zigzag

when you change the double for int it shows the same as the one I posted without the fib can you post a pic of the MT3?

yes it shows zigzag but also seems to work better - can anybody debug my mq4 ? I have attached pic of how mq3 version looks

Files:
zz.gif  15 kb

anyone could convert it to mq4?

I'm not sure I see what's so special about this indicator.

anyone could convert it to meta 4? seems good

I've already partly converted to mt4 - in reply to earlier post - whats so special about it ? Well its like ZigZag but doesn't repaint and I believe could be very useful

try it

i did try this one worked well,but not at fast market news. regards

Files:
a_zz.mq4  4 kb

Thanks for that sps8, seems to work on a similar principle but a bit different

Reason: