Reversal Bars

I'm starting to like these zig zag indicators, wolf waves, harmonic indicators by ShadowWz, and others, so here is my contribution a reversal bar indicator.

this is still in development, and seems to pick out the highs very well.

I'm still working on getting the lows

the timeframe does not seem to matter, but the higher timeframe the more accurate it will be ( time wize)

What you will be looking for is the red vertical line.

enjoy

Files:
targets03.ex4  12 kb

Thanks, foreverold this indicator seems to be very useful

btw the finalility will be the bottomization of this wonderfui indicator.Thank again.

ForeverGold,

ZigZag repaints the past.

All/Most of the red lines on your chart, except for the current one, would NOThave been there in real time.

Keris

keris2112:
ForeverGold,

ZigZag repaints the past.

All/Most of the red lines on your chart, except for the current one, would NOThave been there in real time.

Keris

u are right keris another disappiontment.

Somewhat repaints the past.

It uses the Zig Zag to help find Fibonacci points. The vertical lines are the turning points, the horizontal are fib targets where price may stop.

So far still in testing.

ZigZag indicator family don't work for me. I think they're all useless.

Thanks,

Foreverold:
I'm starting to like these zig zag indicators, wolf waves, harmonic indicators by ShadowWz, and others, so here is my contribution a reversal bar indicator.

the timeframe does not seem to matter, but the higher timeframe the more accurate it will be ( time wize)

enjoy

Dear Foreverold,

Thanks, this looks like a good indicator. I think it's got a line on the current bar all the time. So It's hard to tell if that is the highest bar or the next one will be higher. I think addition of fibo levels made by Shadow will help determine the high better.

What do you think?

Source

Foreverold:

enjoy

Hi

Do you have the source code ? I need it to try to embed in a EA.

any luck with bottom detection?

Foreverold:
Somewhat repaints the past.

It uses the Zig Zag to help find Fibonacci points. The vertical lines are the turning points, the horizontal are fib targets where price may stop.

So far still in testing.

Hi ! Foreverold,

This looks like a good indicator.

Did you improove it to show bottoms?

Can you please post it?

Thank you.

HI foreverold,

Thanks for posting this indicator, any latest news about this indicator.

Reason: