Automatic validation fail

I failed! the automatic validation and haven't found out why on the forums. All I get is "Not Available" - That doesn't help very much. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Talk to the moderator in the Market section.

See also this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Mick Prater:
I failed! the automatic validation and haven't found out why on the forums. All I get is "Not Available" - That doesn't help very much. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Meta Trader 5 reject more frequently than Meta Trader 4.

Just my experience. :)

There must be something wrong with Meta Trader 5 automatic validation I guess.

Thanks. I have read that article and used it as a guideline for required code and checks. I just thought that the automatic validation would give me a little bit more information. It makes me think that it is just off line for the moment. I will try to contact the moderator.

Mick Prater:
Thanks. I have read that article and used it as a guideline for required code and checks. I just thought that the automatic validation would give me a little bit more information. It makes me think that it is just off line for the moment. I will try to contact the moderator.
Any luck at all?  I'm having the same issues with an EA I want to sell.  No errors or warnings in compiler, nothing in journal when I run it, no indication of what it is in the validation report...just says it validated with an error.  I haven't heard from a moderator yet either.  If I hear something before you, I'll fill you in on what they tell me.

No luck here, still says not available. I don't know how to contact the moderator either. All my errors in journal have been cleared, so I'm in wait and see mode for now.

Mick Prater:
No luck here, still says not available. I don't know how to contact the moderator either. All my errors in journal have been cleared, so I'm in wait and see mode for now.
If you go to "Market" =>"My Products"...click on the product that you're having the issue with...the far right there is "edit", click on that.  Right hand tab (beside versions) is "Moderator Comments"...you can send one from there.  I've still not heard back either though.  I hope soon.

I've got the same issue :( 

sent a message to the support but no answer yet. 

Mick Prater:
I had the same problem. Maybe they are working to upgrade servers or something like..

I have an update, just ran it again right now and it says,
test on EURUSD,H1
empty strategy tester report

I then tested with my strategy tester with the same settings and got resultls no errors. At least its different than "not available" They must be doing something to the tester.

Not available error is coming at validation, when i try to update my product .

some time empty strategy tester report ...... this must be some bug on mql5.com side i have tested ea working fine on my pc. 

Reason: