Can't find a proper broker

Dears,

I compared a few brokers and finally selected ThinkForex as the low fee broker.

However, after tracking its spread, I found sometimes its spread goes over 1000 pips high.

Could you please suggest some brokers with lower or lowest fee, including spread, commission, ....?

Thanks a lot.  

No such thing these days. Everything always have a catch.

Choose one of these, choose a well-known, regulated, to avoid problem,

http://www.fxempire.fr/brokers-forex/brokers-mt4/

The thing is .. no problem when depositing and opening trades. Things that comes after that. Closing winning trades and withdrawing profits.

I'll begin with saying that I trade with Oanda and have done so for years, so I'm biased. But I'd recommend Oanda to anyone who asks, they're well regulated, top reputation and I've never experienced any funny business with trading or deposits or withdrawals.

Strange to see that the comment I posted here was removed. It was only saying that i) it's an MQL forum not a general forex one, and ii) I have a very different opinion of Oanda.

You could give a chance to Synergy Fx. For the times I have worked with them,I have no complains.

jollydragon:

Dears,

I compared a few brokers and finally selected ThinkForex as the low fee broker.

However, after tracking its spread, I found sometimes its spread goes over 1000 pips high.

Could you please suggest some brokers with lower or lowest fee, including spread, commission, ....?

Thanks a lot.  

You could try Synergy Fx. I have worked with them for quite some time now.

gadget:
Strange to see that the comment I posted here was removed. It was only saying that i) it's an MQL forum not a general forex one, and ii) I have a very different opinion of Oanda.

This forum became a general forum. And "Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed."

Just to explain, I don't remember your post.

Check out www.rubixfx.com

Low spreads and commission and proof that theres no b book. Trade receipts to verify all your trades are taken by the banks! 

Reason: