MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 983

Hello forum, hoping someone might steer me in the right direction with this query. I have attached a very simple diagram where I show three candles, A, B and C and a previous low marked with an arrow. I am looking for a way to filter entries based on previous lows (or highs for long trades) that...
We have an EA that can open a trade or several trades every pipette or 5th decimal pip. Running this on a single pair can open hundreds of trades in a few minutes. If we load this on multiple pairs it just multiplies. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced limits with number of open trades or seen
Throughout the entire duration of the Automated Trading Championship 2012, we will be providing live coverage of the events - hot reports and interviews every week. As the first few days of the competition unfold and the TOP 10 is forming, some participants have already broken through with their...
hi... I made one simple Ea. but this looks like doesn't work right.. but not tooooooo wrong... sometimes works right but few times... this looks like losing focus what this guy had to do;;;;... to have any position or changing position... sometimes lose signal that i can't find y... can someone plz...
this attached ea is free from local forum, created by jjsmads. but in my mt4, from various broker, it cant run, always said "zero divide" on jornal. please help. thx.
  Need Help On Optimization Result  (35   1 2 3 4)
I find it hard to decide an optimal setting from the result of an optimization. Could anyone please tell me which is the best to choose from an optimization result , the lowest drawdown , the profit factor or any other thing that I should consider? Thanks
Hi forum, quick question here. i am trying to do this: int size = 500; double some_array[size]; but i am getting compilation error "size - integer number expected" is there a way i can do this at mql4? thank you very much. oX.
Hi, I'm trying to create EA based on the attached indictor. However I'm having difficulties to make simple rule that makes Buy when FastPeriod line changes from Red to Green and Sell when FastPeriod line changes from Green to Red. All transactions based on 1st shift. Thanks in advance for help....
Dear friend can u help me for addition Martiangle fungtion at this EA
Hello, Hi there, I need a mql4 programmer to create a custome EA for me. I use 3 indicators (1 custom) and the details are below. I intend to use it on eur/usd on the 1 hr timeframe. Indicators: Breakout Eagle Panca (it's attached) Parabolic SAR Stoch (5,3,3) For the Breakout Eagle Panca indicator...
[Deleted]
I don't really like that alerts in MT4 seem to go off more than once and several candles after a signal. They are useless then. If I miss the alert the first time, then I cannot trade on it anyway so why would I need to hear that alert again several candles later. It is so annoying! Is there a...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have an EA for each Pair that i trade - all of these EA's contain this code:    int order_type;      while(deleted == 0)   {      //Ticket_1 closes ticket 2, BUY_LIMIT = 2, SELL_LIMIT =3, BUY=0, SELL=1      if (OrderSelect (ticket_b1,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==True)      {         order_type =...
Hi I need help finding a certain EA(i don't know if it exists or not), the EA i need must do the following 1) Lets me set a price where i want to enter a trade 2) Lets me chose whether i want to buy or sell at this price 3) Lets me set the Lot size 4) Lets me set the Take Profit and Stop Loss in...
  one trade a day  (12   1 2)
Hi there, I have no idea of the programming of EA's yet I have an EA now that does automated trades, yet I want this EA to only trade 1 trade every day. The EA has the ability to work with many indicators and when the time is right it opens an order. I work on a 30min time frame. some trades are...
I have multiple open order (up to 4). Only buy or sell open at any time. I want to set lot size of the next buy order depending if the current open buy orders are in profit. if total openorder profit > 0, then next order lot size = 1.4 if total openorder profit < 0, then next order lot size = 0...
[Deleted]
Hi, There are dozens of visual order scripts/ea's but I cannot seem to find one with a cancellation line; if price hits this line before hitting the pending order the pending order will be cancelled. Example; Buy limit @ 1.29 Cancellation line @ 1.30 TP @ 1.31 As soon as price reaches 1.30 and the...
I'm in the monthly process of updating my currency pair history data. I've successfully imported the M1 data. I've opened up a M1 chart, dragged the period converter onto the chart, and put in the numbers of the higher time frames that I want to test. On each attempt, nothing has happened. I...
  useful tool  (5)
Hi guys, does anyone knows about a tool in MT4 form measuring percentage change in price? I have seen in other platforms such tool . one example -> when it is active you just place an arrow on the chart with two points and an additional text is displayed showing the price change in %. I have also...
[Deleted]
Good day traders, programmers and friends, I am hoping for the day that I will see the stochasticindicator in a candle format rather than the well known; line format… let thisbe a challenge for the indicator programmers… Thanks to all the members who shared some lovely indicatorswith us.
[Deleted]
Hi All, we are trying to integrate demo account and live accounts .The demo account registration form is not throwing any values back such as the username and password.any documentation on how to trouble shoot would be greatly appreciated as we are running out of time.please help
[Deleted]
Hello, Im really lost here but I have the majority of my EA working.... the last part of it is to figure out how I move my stop to breakeven once Im up 50 pips... I imagine to do this Ill need to use OrderModify() as well as OrderProfit() but im really lost how to do this... my trade ID is 16384...
  modify indicator  (4)
Why modifiying in the MACD indicator (as an example) the line : from #property indicator_separate_window to #property indicator_chart_window saving and compiling under a new name the indicator is not plotted in the chart window ? actually noting is plotted !! Thanks for the help.
Hi, I have been raising this issue many many times over few years that why MT4 does not have a "draw trend line with arrow" (I've just found that MT5 has support it). I am very sure that it is a very simply enhancement/coding. If MT4 provides the open source, I will definitely pay for a...
[Deleted]
A new Meta Trader 4 integrated open source forex platform is available here: www.openforexplatform.com The platform is capable of integrating with any MT4 allowing you to export data out of it as well as place orders etc. It is developed with C# .NET Visual Studio 2008, making it easily compatible...
Hi I dont know how to set the indicator so that repeats every day (last 30 Days)
[Deleted]
Hi I would like to ask you, it is possible to setup OrderClose() on my price not Ask or Bid? When i try to close position on my price i receive error 138, because actually price is different then my. It is possible to setup "pending close" something like pending buy - OP_BUYLIMIT ? Thx for help.
[Deleted]
  2 ema  (2)
/*[[ Name := 2EMA system-v03 Author := Copyright © 2003, Smoky Link := http://www.company.com/ Notes := 2 ema I use 5 minute on EUR Update on every tick := Yes Positions := Long & Short Enable Alerts := Yes Disable alert once hit := No Lots := 1 Stop Loss := 50 Take Profit := 360 Trailing Stop :=...
[Deleted]
Hello, Can we declare variables in a loop, by this way for exemple for(i=1,i=10,i++) { variable+"i"= value+"i"; } Thank you for your help
  Cubic root  (2)
Hello, How to take cubic root in MetaTrader ? for example: CubicRoot(8) = 2; CubicRoot(27) = 3; There is only SquareRoot sqrt(4) =2; Perhaps Logarithm function should fit ? Thanks, Edas
double zuizongbuyzhisun=NormalizeDouble(zuidapingcang,Digits);                                   if((MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)-zuidapingcang)>zuizongjiange*Point)                                    {                                       for(int i0 = 0; i0<OrdersTotal();...