MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 977

Hello, I try to code very basic EA. Can someone explains to me what is the problem with it ? It keeps saying ERR_INVALID_STOPS. int start()  {if (iStop  >0 && iStop < MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL) )iStop = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL);if (iLimite  > 0 && iLimite < MarketInfo(Symbol(),...
Hi Everyone, I need some help, I don´t understand why this always returns 0?: Print(DoubleToStr(15/17, 4)); Outcome in the log is 0.000 What am I overseeing?
  Identification of a new day  (11   1 2)
Ok. So I am trying to create a test that identifies if it is a new day. I am trying to do this through testing, on M1, to see if the date of the previous bar is less than the current bar. I have started with this:                                     double Yesterday = TimeToStr(iTime(Symbol()...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone! Still a newbie at this, I'm afraid! I am doing this EA, which (for good or bad) works with a symbol, in real time (I drag it into a chart window). However, at times I would like to use it on 2 symbols at the same time. I open 2 chart windows, one for each symbol, and drag it into each...
[Deleted]
. Hi, Im making an indicator that needs this distances: The indicator in the picture is the difference between two Moving Averages (MA_4 and MA_150). And the idea was to retrieve the distances to the last 5 "zeros" in the indicator.. :( I've wrote this piece of code but it gives me DistA = DistB =
I'm coding a program and I want to know how can I program in MQL4 an instruction that reads how many number of visible candles are actually in the active chart. Also, I want to know is if possible to know also how many numbers of prices are visible at the moment and them values. With prices I mean...
please help me with this indicator .... there are problems to get out in this indicator signal ..... please exit signals corrected for why should I have to refresh or replace the TF or restart my MT4 new first exit signals permasalahanya delay for exit signals .... please and thank you
Hey Everyone. I am having a few problems with my code. There are many problems, and as I hope you can appreciate, I am new to coding and am doing it in my spare time - I am slowly working through them. The problem I am currently trying to overcome is that occasionally the EA is only placing an order
Hi MQLers, please advise: I am looking for a way to put a label (or even a text) above a specified bar so that it is positioned a specified number of pixel above the bar's high and moves along the window as new bars form. I guess the key to this funcionality is through being able to transform pixel...
someone could help me i want to know how ta get the price of an opend order ex code Orderprice=OP_BUY price i dont know how to do that pls someone
Hello, I have an indicator in a separate window and I apply the default MT4 Bollinger Band indicator in this Window i.e Applied to Previous Indicators Data. It works well for me seeing when the line goes outside the Bollinger Bands. I can see the two sets of data in DataWindow, but I would like to...
[Deleted]
Is there any way to write a file automatically from History Center? Does a simple one already exist? I am analyzing 26 ccy pairs on 3 different time frames and looking for a very simple way to automatically download the data. Currently, I go into History Center and manually click on each ccy pair
[Deleted]
is there a way to have one EA that trade on multiple currency and test it on strategy tester?
Hi, My EA use Bid value when it decides whether to go SHORT or not. It sounds reasonable to use the Ask value when deciding whether to go LONG or no but I have noticed that my EA does better when it uses Bid instead of Ask when taking LONG decisions. Is it normal to use Bid in long decisions or my...
In "comment()", it prints out the number like "1.983625300", but what I want is it only print "1.9836" or "1.98".  How can I do that? Thanks for your time and sorry about grammar. 
  investor login  (2)
re: investor login Will they see the indicators etc. or only charts and balance?    
impossible to download the historical mt4, I try everything ... after you modify maxibars by: 2147483647 2147483647 and after, F2 and click on each periods, one after another, celo warn me of the download in MetaQuotes etc ... I click yes and there: there is no new data for symbol EURUSD! ' I have...
Hi guys, I'm using satellite comms, so I can't spend much time searching and browsing, bit expensive. What I need to do is close blocks of trades, say I have some buys open, say 0.01 lot, 0.05 lot and 0.14 lots = 0.2 lots total. Now I need to close 0.16 lots. So I would have to close a few trades...
Hi,   i am not able to buy/short more than one trade. My EA is based on RSi, my broker is oanda and it give me off quotes for the 2nd trade, i have more than 10k CAD with 1:40 magin. for the first trade i am trying to buy 1 lot i.e 100,000 and for the 2nd trade i am tring to buy 90,000 i.e. .9 lot....
[Deleted]
Why don't I have streaming data in my MT4 terminal on weekends? If forex trading continues around the clock, 7 days every week, why can't I trade on weekends?
  Please help  (1)
I am new to programming. Can any one write a small code to do this. Buy EUR/USD when current ask = day's low+30 pips   Thanks  
Can someone please confirm how histogram buffers are used when writing custom indicatori created line to histogram but the histogram repaints.How do I relate the buffers to the histograms.please help me.#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 5#property indicator_color1...
[Deleted]
first graph was EURUSD with EURUSD EA while the second one was GBPUSD with GBPUSD EA, both on the same MT4 while running two EA on diffrent coins i had a mix in params values(same name and both was global in their EA). i had two trades when running it live today without no reason(the second deal...
[Deleted]
Hi, everyone I am trading in the US with a live MT4 account and need a help to make my strategy in EA. Is it possible to increase the size of lot right after a position get closed in loss? In order to increase 50% of the lot size of the last closed position I used the code following: extern double...
[Deleted]
I was studying the championship hoping to get ideas for my own trading. I was studying the open positions and I dont understand the profit column. El Trader is short 15 EURUSD at 1.30929 and its marked at 1.30701, 228 tick profit. The value of a tick is $.96 so I would think 228 x .96 x 15 would
I would like to know if it is possible to set the ftp settings in MT4 via MQL code. The idea would then be to make use of the SendFtp command. Thank you. 
I can not use a function or mathsrand mathrand, I want the variable "int aléa" gives me a number between 1 and 10 and if i want to change the "32767" by "2" MathSrand(TimeLocal()); // Display 10 numbers. for(int aléa=0;aléa<10;aléa++ ) Print("random value ", MathRand()); BUT The MathRand...
Hello. I have most of my code down for my EA but I am uncertain as to how I can reference my last three trades. I need something to the effect of-  if(conditions of last three trades are met) ...my code... else ...rest of code   Im particularly interested in the "conditions of last three trades...
Hello MQL4 community, I am trying to add order profit values of partial order closes. Example: 0.04 lots Order is opened, 0.01 lots closes, (I wish to save the order close profit) 0.01 lots closes, (I wish to save the order close profit) etc. until 0.04 lots is closed. I have been trying to use...
I am looking for someone to implement my strategy on an EA. so i need someone with good knowledge on writing codes to combine some indicators. i am willing to pay off course to get my job done. hope to hear from someone.