MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 956

training mode  (5)
hallo, is there any possibility to wiew bars advancing at 1 by one steps by pushing a bottom and viewing different indicator plotted like they were  in real time. I ask cause  i'm trying to evaluate how usuful is zig zag indicator to my model, once pivot are fixed all well but how when zig zag...
[Deleted]
  opposite trade  (2)
Hi Everyone Weird thing with MT4 build 445 I have an ea that is taking correct trades at times and once in a while takes an opposite trade  i.e  when the condition is good to take a short it takes a long but only sometimes broker FXDD Any suggestions Thank you in advance 
I use iExposure. I want iExposure and iHistory in same seperate chart in same row. How can I merge this indi? I can not code this.  
  DOW POINTS  (12   1 2)
Below there is a program to draw vertical lines at the second bottom point which are higher than the previous bottom. (It is like dow theory . It will find bottoms and compare themselves and draw verticals to the second bottoms at the uppertrend ) never draws. where its logic mistake?   <SNIP> 
Dear Expert, Would you please advise? Why for the same live account, the mDD on the Trade page is -154.89 while on the statement it says mDD is 15.90 (Please see above image)?  Thank you for your teaching. Best, EAgreat   
[Deleted]
Hi,  In most of the literature around the Stochastic oscillator is defined as:  %K = 100*(CLOSE - MIN (LOW, Pk), Sk) / (MAX (HIGH, Pk) - MIN (LOW, Pk)), Sk)   However in MT4 the Stochastic is defined as:  %K = 100*SUM (CLOSE - MIN (LOW, Pk), Sk) / SUM (MAX (HIGH, Pk) - MIN (LOW, Pk)), Sk) The main...
I'm trying to debug a dll through VS. When I set the exe to metatrader's terminal.exe, it tells me "A debugger has been found running in your system....". When I try to attach to an already running instance of the terminal, it crashes. A google search suggests MT4 builds try to prevent decompilation
I have a blackberry playbook, and have tried all my possible best to have MT4 on it so i can trade forex. I have had metatrader for android converted from apk file to bar file and installed on my playbook but it doesn't work yet. Pls someone help me on this. Thank you
[Deleted]
ONLY CANDLE - How to catalog or segregate Candle? PLEASE CORRECT ME! We have bullish and Bearish candle I want to segregate this it's just like shepherd . shepherd have farm, croft and have sheep. when it is season to shave sheep shepherded Mr. JOHN go to farm caught the sheep and ... First sheep
Hello I got a build update on my Meta 4 last week ( now on Build 451 ). Ever since then, when I close the platform and then re-open it, I lose Terminal, Market Watch and the Status Bar etc. .   It keep my charts though.    Weird ~~~~~ On a recommendation from someone, I moved the install out of...
So in mql4 you can use the function iMA or iMAOnArray if you want to create an exponential (MODE_EMA) or other type of moving average. Now an EMA is usually created by iteration:                                  EMA = (CLOSE(i)*P)+(EMA(i-1)*(1-P)). But you could also calculate it in a different way:...
  Hot Keys  (5)
Hi there - new to the forum and MT4. I found some hot keys, but I am looking to see if there are any for: Lines, Cross Hair and Fibonacci.  I would like to not have to always go up and grab them with my mouse. Thanks for any help! Andre
If a specific time is set, all trades (open and pending) will be closed/deleted precisely at that time. Can anyone share the ea with me?
Can any one advise me if there is an option some where in the program that allows a change to cross hair option. When you have activated the crosshairs and click and drag it shows period, price movement and price. Can anyone advise me if i could get a percentage change as well and how?
[Deleted]
Is there a way to assign the sequence of how buy and sell stops would be executed regardless of entry price? For example, if I have 2 buy stops and 2 sell stops, the first sell stop will only be trigerred if the first buy stop has already been executed, the second buy stop would be triggered if the...
[Deleted]
Hello, I developed a expert advisor that use Matlab to generate the trading signals.  The expert advisor when a new bar arrived then write this bar in a file, then Matlab read this new bar and the model (genetic neural network)  generate the trading signals and write the trading signals in a file....
please anyone help me to modify this expert advisor.this expert advisor only trade open demo account not a trade open real account.so modify this expert advisor trade open in real account         thanks   <DECOMPILED CODE REMOVED> 
Hi there folks, I am trying to do the following: - once trade has hit take profit 1 - set stop loss to current market price (this won't be possible since TP and SL must differ from market price, but it should be possible to make the EA close the trade, correct?) AND    - set new take profit to...
[Deleted]
I received a set of MT4 API samples from my client, asking me to assess feasibility of a project . But the samples are all in Delphi language. I am wondering if we have samples of PHP accessing MT4 API? Please kindly help. Thanks, Aaron
[Deleted]
Please How can i setup MT4 trader on my blackberry curve or which of the phones supports MT4 Trader
[Deleted]
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all fellow traders and coders!
Greetings everyone , I'm new to the language MQL4 , and would help to make two checks , if they can help me , how I could do these checks , follows : checking if the last trade has been lost or not. check which was the lot of the last volume of trade . Could someone help me ? Greetings
[Deleted]
  A truly amazing result!!!  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Code: void DebugInfo ( ) { int a = 23 ; int s = 20 ; int f = 1 ; // Исходное условие bool r1 = a > = s & & a < = f & & s < = f | | ( a > = s | | a < = f ) & & s > f ; // Дальше пошли извращения bool r2 = a > = s & & a < = f & & s < = f ; bool r3 = ( a > = s | | a < = f ) & & s > f ;
burried in the html statement is also the file name of the EA that generated the trade, or rather sometimes. I have one EA that the name is not being included. This statement.html is including the two others matched to the trades. Just need to find out why not/how to get this other one listed in...
Is Meta Trader 4 compatible with MS Windows 8?
Hi all  I'm tryi g to program a custom indicator on MT4 that I used to use years ago on IT finance I have tried to simplify it from using bollinger bandwidths to considering price standard deviations and ATR's.   Trouble is that my coding skills are only one day old... I have managed to get one...
Hello MQL4 forum, Monday, Dec 24, 2012, 6:25 pm. Market Watch reads, 19:59:59. As far as I can recall, the FOREX trading week begins sunday and ends friday. I've connected My MT4 terminal to demo, live, default and different servers with 76/1 kb ratio server connection, but the market watch still...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am new on this form. Kindly help me how to use it for my benefit. I ll really appreciate if someone can guide me through from the start. 
[Deleted]
Hi Experts, I am very much new to use MetaEditor. I have a simple requirement like I need to delete a file whenever the current date(i.e., System Date) = Specified Date(May be hard coded to some date). Can you please help me out how can I achieve this. I couldn't found any function which returns the...
  email setup  (4)
Hello, I would like to setup EA to send emails. My problem is that I don't know what to put in the following fields and where to get info that I must put in those fields. 1 SMPT SERVER 2 SMPT LOGIN Please help