MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 947

[Deleted]
Please tell me,What is the role of the options? Thank you! 
Hello Forum, with help I previously got an indicator to work which simply put a small box on the chart to illustrate the current spread between bid and ask. With labels at the Ask and Bid levels Now I am trying to work out how to insert the actual values of the Ask and Bid prices into the label...
I am looking for an indicator that looks like the following (I CANNOT find one anywhere):     and..   Thanks. DaveFX 
I want to learn to program an EA and realize it will take work and study. I was wondering, can most of the writing and testing of an EA be done without a connection to a broker? Right now I have a metatrader demo account that I have been unsuccessful in getting to run any EA's on and realize that if...
  Report of trades  (3)
Hello, I'm using the indications of page https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8126 to create a report of my trades. However when I launch this script on a window, the report does not get created. I made some small edits to the original in lines 50-54, as is indicated on the page. Please find the script
[Deleted]
My name is Kevin and we have developed a Tradecopier EA which copies our signals and execute them in our clients computer remotely. We have noticed for some unknown reasons if the client resides in a non English speaking European country such as Germany, Spain etc EA does not open the trade. For...
  indicator ?  (1)
arrow  WHAT indicator. ? thank you ..
Hi All, i just need to ask a question regarding pedning orders .when i set a pedning order for Example at price 1.3407 buy stop .should be executed at this price or it may be done on higher price in case of high volatiality market? As i faced this issue with my broker and they informed me that this...
I use an ECN broker so I have to place the order without stops and then use OrderModify to add the fixed Stop and Take Profit which is working well .  But , I would like to add a trailing stop , I have tried to add the additional OrderModify code in Red but I can't get it to work .  Any assistance...
how to identify maximum draw down for every trade in meta trader ???
[Deleted]
What is wrong here? The result should be 0.55 however I get 0.   Alert( 1100 / 2000 );Alert( NormalizeDouble((1100 / 2000),2) );
I have a script but doesn't work as i want  can anybody modify this script like if the a lines crosses 100 up (buy) and once it gets reverse and crossed 100 (close)  if the a line crosses - 100 down (sell) and once it gets reverse and crosses -100 (close) i have attached a jpeg image which shown...
Hi there, I'm new to MQL4 coming from a PHP/mySQL background. My question is probably quite simple, but I'm not quite understanding why it won't work. I'm trying to basically get the account's balance, the price of the current currency being traded, and then calculate the lot size that should be...
Hi, hopefully it is possible and I am on the right way. Lets say I have a function within a DLL: double ReturnArray() {     double aReturn[2];     aReturn[0] = 1.34567;     aReturn[1] = 1.35678;     return(*aReturn);} Now, I would like to work with this array in MQL double myArr[2] =...
  Ankit  (5)
hello ;   i am here provided with a small part of my strategy... if buy takes profit next will be a buy but if it ends in stop loss ordertype will change from 0 to 1...same case for sell..each time it inccurs a loss ordertype will negate....source:- #include <stdlib.mqh>int sl=8,ab,ticket1,ticket2...
[Deleted]
I am trying to generate 1-minute historical data for use in backtesting. I have been left totally confused about how MT4 handles historical data: (1) I have tried using MQL4's "timeseries access" functions (iTime, iClose, etc). Where these functions are used on a currency pair that has not...
New article MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals Widgets is published at mql5.com: Recently MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 user received an opportunity to become a Signals Provider and earn additional profit. Now, you can display your trading success on your web site, blog or social network...
[Deleted]
Check out my lower post
Hi Forum, this may be a figment of my imagination, but I seem to remember reading somewhere, that there was a shortcut method of moving from the current time on a chart to a specified date and time. But I can't find the reference. If there is such a possibility, would someone tell me how please?...
Too many requests per what? Does anyone know anything more specific about error 141 than the rather tautological information here: https://docs.mql4.com/trading/errors ? ERR_TOO_MANY_REQUESTS141Too many requests. The frequency of requesting must be reduced, the program logic must be changed. I am...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm having a little trouble with this ea i've attached. It uses psar to place trades, but it keeps on placing trades for each psar dot. It's a short code, but I still couldn't figure out how to make it to place only ONE trade when it changes direction, so that it closes that single position when...
Hi, What is the best way to get the instruments (currencies) for each opened window in MT4? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Iam trying to open .MDX file with i4open() But i got Error (code : -210) after that.   what i will do? 
  Doing interesting things for free  (396   1 2 3 4 5 ... 39 40)
If you have something interesting to implement in terms of -- visualization -- panels -- turkeys -- plotting -- upgrades, aids and utilities, Not directly related to trading and signal generation , throw your suggestions and ideas in here. The implementation of the ideas is free and subsequently
Dear together, I have a Problem to get my script alert on my mobile by SendNotification. The Indicator works well with an Arrow and an sound, but not wirth notification.  Test Notification works all well. If I try to modify the script allert, the Indicator doesn't work annymore. Thanks to all!!!...
I'm using iMA to create a crossover (of course!). I'm trying to understand the difference between the parameters shift and ma_shift. Obviously, I'm trying to find out the current MA and then one for the previous period of whatever the chart time is. It *looks* like I can use 0 for shift and only...
1. Martingale 2.Increase SL/TP ratio 3.Trailing Stop
[Deleted]
Is it possible to have an EA opening trades automatically on the mobile version of MT4? I use an Android phone and I want to instal EA on it. Anybody knows how to do it? Thanks.
I'm trying to convert a functioning time range breakout EA that works with fixed stop loss and take profit to one where these values are derived from the high and low of the time period.  I tried "double range = High[h] - Low[l]" and subtracting and adding "range" to High[h] or Low[l] for stop loss...
Good morning , I have a problem opening a OP_BUYSTOP order , I've tried almost everything ... I looked in the forum ... but I can not find a similar problem who can help me , please ask if anyone can help . .. I have the piece of code below happened , when I calculated the OrderSend with Price ( and