MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 808

Quote problem  (9)
Good morning, I have a problem with quote. I explain. I have an EA which call an icustom and in the setting I give a pair name. For to be sure the data which used by the icustom is good, I write in a file the iclose (iclose(pair name,0,0), I want the current close ) of the pair. And I don't have the
Hi there, i was wondering if it's possible to know the highest open value, take profit or stoploss, from all open orders: let's say i have already 3 buy orders with open values as: 1 at 1.36610 2 at 1.36690 3 at 1.36400 and before i open another trade, run all trades and retrive the highest open of...
  I can't compile  (1)
How to solpe problem when I compile this mesage "using the compiler source code is porhibited"
Hi, I'm looking for some help. I'm just starting out programming and I've used the widely available fractals.mq4 indicator as a base to play around with (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7982). However, I've noticed that if I have the fractals indicator attached to a chart, something weird happens when...
Hello Geniuses is there any way to build a link to jump to a specific chart? my problem is that i need to open so many currencies chart to run an indicator on each one and there is one chart that i use to take decision on which pair i will open a trade so i need to program a link and trigger that...
Hello Guys im using the below code to draw horizontal lines ObjectCreate("حد بالا", OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], TL_d, 0, 0); ObjectSet("حد بالا", OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES, OBJ_PERIOD_D1 | OBJ_PERIOD_H1); it works fine and it draw line for whole chart, now i want to change it to draw it for specific time ....
[Deleted]
Hello I am trying to program a function that returns the DayOfWeek() at the begining of the trading month, so if the trading month began on a monday then it will return 1. Can DayOfWeek() be used for historical dates? For example: DayOfWeek(iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_MN1,0)); Thank you in advance...
HI can i get an EA which do buy /sell order on every 2 pip with 5 pip sl and 10 pip trg we will start with 0.01 lot but max we will carry total 1.00 as eg :- GBPJPY 1) @ 170.000 buy/sell both 0.01 lot for buy position sl will be 169.950 tg would be 170.100 for sell position sl will be 170.050...
[Deleted]
Hello, This is just some code to show on a graph sell dots. I want to track the history of buy/sell signals in an array, so by default i assign "0" to "SignalHisto". When there is a signal, the value gets 1. Now i want to use the data stored in the array. If i put in the last "if" statement : if...
Dear All, Can anyone change the indicator as shown in the pic. ie. scalling should be included in the indicator and should be changed whenever needed. Thanks.
[Deleted]
  can any one help  (1)
hi iam looking for a tool that will draw a horizontal lines from were i start it ie bottom of a trend i want this to mark a line 21 pips then 55 pips then another at 89 then 144 233 377 if anyone can help that would be great thanks guys
  Size of an arrow  (5)
Hi, Is there any command or parameter to change the size of a symbol ? I use: SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(1,232); To draw an arrow (code 232) in the buffer 2 Thanks
[Deleted]
Is there any way to identify or list the currency pairs being streamed by the DDE server? Some brokers have different pair designations (EURUSDm) and I need to identify them by a program running outside of MT4.
[Deleted]
For those that are trading profitable in real accounts, are you using any sort of higher math? And if that's the case is that simple probability and statistic or something more advanced or something third?
Hi I thought this would be easy, but after a whole day trying different options, i don't seem to be any closer :( I just want to have an external variable where I enter a list of the hours to exclude from trading. (just based on server time) I have created a string array variable, and found some...
[Deleted]
  Bit floor theft  (5)
Can someone explain if I have any options to transfer my 6 bit coins that I purchased last year with Bit Floor when Bit Coins were selling for close to $100 ea.? I have tried to transfer and even requested my money back without any success. Was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue and how...
Hi Can someone please help me how to find the time if the shift value being negative. Basically I am trying to draw a trendline based on the existing trendline I am getting objprice1 correctly but the objtime1 always return 0. Thanks     datetime objtime1 =  iTime(Symbol(),Period(),...
Hi, I tried the google glass bowl and the 'local' search but none of them spoke to me. How can I use windwos %HOMEPATH% - one of the windows-paths? (http://www.askvg.com/list-of-environment-variables-in-windows-xp-vista-and-7/) Thanks in advance! gooly
double expiration = MarketInfo("#NQH4", MODE_EXPIRATION); expiration is always == 0 any idea to fix this ? or do you think this is a problem from broker transmitting info to MT4? thanks for help
I created an indicator based on a macd to show the status of the hourly MACD on lower timeframes. So the indicator should show 2 identical bars for each hour when attatched to the 30 minute chart, 4 when attached on the 15 minute chart, 12 when attached to the 5 minute chart and 60 when attatched to...
[Deleted]
Hi i need help. Can you please show to me how to attach EA to chart programmatic. Thanks
[Deleted]
sorry if my posts bother you does anyone know about this system ..?? whether the system is good for trade ..? I find in you tube thanks before https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-W-95mxN3IRHmoky6OsfXw?feature=watch
I had download an universalMACrossEA which created by firedave recently. After I had replaced the original buy & sell condition with my own buy & sell condition, there shown an error which is '(" - function definition unexpected. I had try several method for many day to solve this problem but...
Please, my coding experience is limited. How do I close 5 or more open orders in an EA once they are all in profit? Is it possible for me to call a script from an EA? If yes, how? thank you.
I have a simple example that doesnt seem to work. A script calls a function that should change the argument value. It works if the function is in the script , but does not work via import? Script Code: #import "libtest.ex4"int refTestLib(int &inout);#importint refTest(int &inout){    inout +=...
The Ubzen Challenge. Welcome to our very first MQL4_Forum EA Contest. We're trying to bring some Excitement to our wonderful coding/trading forum. In the spirit of that, we've develop a challenge which we believe to be unique to the forum of this kind. Being a programmer's as well as trader's forum
[Deleted]
  kill zombie EA process  (17   1 2)
Hello, I wrote the following simple EA: int CSV;int init() {  CSV = FileOpen("new.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ',');}int start() {  FileWrite(CSV, TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(), TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS), Ask, Bid, 0, 0);  FileFlush(CSV);}int deinit() {  FileClose(CSV);} The point of this EA is to collect...
Hi, yesterday my push notification still working fine, but since. This morning, I am not receiving any push notification on booth of my devices. I have to click on the messages to view the signal. Does anyone know what is the problem? Please help. Thank you.
[Deleted]
So the same data, the same times, and the same EA. I optimise it, record the data, test again with different dates, then go back to the original dates and test again and the resulting data from the first and third test is different. It should be the same. The data is the same and the test is the...
Hi, I have a wired problem with my array. I used to be a programmer, and I never had this kind of problem before... Do I need something special to use array in EA? Below is simply not working. Chinkou_Buffer[i]=Close[i] When I Print() these three values, i and Close[i] have values....