MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 800

Will mt4 b600+ accept this ? Instead of i++;arr[i] = x; just   arr[(i++)] = x;  // or  arr[i++] = x; Thanks in advance Gooly
  TerminalInfoString  (11   1 2)
int error=GetLastError();string a=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH);error=GetLastError(); After run: a: valid terminal's path. But error is 4051, invalid function parameter. Please help me, who knows why this is.
Hi forum, can someone point me to some work around for the http51 code in the new build of mt4. it stopped working. i have a few EAs using it so i need to change the code asap. do anyone know the easiest alternative ? thanks.
string comnts="Buy Calculated lots: 18.27  Loss: 13483 $ (2.04%)  Margin: 12456 $";ObjectSetText("TradeMessageLotBuy",comnts, 8, "Tahoma", Lime); error=GetLastError(); if comnts="333333", then set description. In the old version, this working good. In 600, not. And the most interesting thing that...
#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 3#property indicator_color1 Yellow#property indicator_color2 Yellow#property indicator_color3 Yellow/**  Extern variables**/ double sar1 = 0.002;double sar2 = 0.2;int profit = 100; //In Pipsint loss = 2500; //In Pipsint history_bars =...
Is there a way to identify the first visible bar on the left in the chart window? That value changes every time when bars are added to the right and when zooming in or out.
[Deleted]
hi My expert advisor is based on H4 1 bar ago and run on 10 differents pairs. Sometimes 2 pairs open at the same time and i would like to know if it is possible to open a pair and 30 sec after it opened the second, 30 sec later the second it open the third ... If you know the code i will be very...
this morning,i open the terminal,its window appears then disappears suddenedly,after a while,it appears again,but something had changed,my orders was closed at that time,it does not confirm the close condition at all . just now i close an order on current pairs by duble click the order,but...
[Deleted]
Dear coders, Good day! I need help on this..... I got a very nice EA which i upload in this message and also i posted a link from where i got it: http://www.4shared.com/file/kXjhv_1V/EA_Masyuk_V3.html I got very good results....it generates around 20-50 usd daily on EUR/USD, 1H TF. The problem is...
Dear Sir/Madam I have customs indicators for mt4 platform, that I have downloaded from the net. The forum owner says its an EA and I have copied it under c:/program files/broker mt4/experts folder. when I restart my mt4 platform, I can't locate the EA ( its not shown) under "Navigator Tab". I...
Communication with DLL doesn't work as it should. Here are two code samples: DLL: FANN_EXTERNAL double TestDouble(double *d){        d[1] =1;        d[0] =0.5;        return d[2];} EA: #import "some.dll" double TestDouble(double &o[]);#import double out[5];int init(){   out[2] = 0.5;   double t =...
hi im trying to update a script i had to compile my mq4 files for the new version but i cant find the metalang.exe fiel to compile it, is not possible to do in the new version? any other way?
[Deleted]
Hi there, MQL5's Finding Errors and Logging says: "all messages are written without notifications into the "Experts" tab and into the "Terminal_dir\MQL5\Logs\data.txt" file". Everything's ok in MQL5. However, when using the Print function in my new MQL4 fresh copy, I don't get any log file... Any...
Hi, i have moved my custom indi to the new folder in a newly installed mt4 b.600 platform and nothing shows up. what should i do to make them appear now if i dont have the any brokers old mt4 platform, since all brokers soon will be using the 600 build platform? thank you
I mean when I code in some indicator like below: #property  indicator_chart_window#property  indicator_buffers 1#property  indicator_color1  Red  extern int X,    .....  int init()  { ..........        return(0);  }  int start()  {...........    return(X);  } Shall I get value of "X" in EA ?
[Deleted]
  mt4 changed???  (4)
hello, i noticed that mt4 has changed. i downloaded yesterday and it is different from the previous one 1. the built in dinapoli template is gone 2. when i add MFI, it shows only 2 colors. green and pink. suppose to have 4 colors please help for mt4, why some pairs are missing like gbpjpy,eurjpy,...
"while the language itself has been brought closer to MQL5 to the maximum possible extent. This means that MQL4 trading robot developers can now also enjoy all the advantages of OOP: classes and structures, inheritance, Standard Library, resources and much more" As MT5 standrad library is a...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, is any change in format symbol.sel? My old code no function...? Symbol "GBPUSD.." is visible on Market Watch window... #import "user32.dll"   int GetAncestor(int hWnd, int gaFlags);   int GetDlgItem(int hDlg, int nIDDlgItem);   int PostMessageA(int hWnd, int Msg, int wParam, int...
The scenario is: There are two or more EURUSD charts opened with a same EA, which EA need some variable initialized in the init(); If I load the EA with set1 on EURUSD chart 1, then load the EA with set2 on EURUSD chart 2, there is no problem . The same EA worked on the both charts . But if I...
[Deleted]
Any help with getting the email working on the new version 604 would be greatly appreciated. This version also is not recognizing an EA when I try and add it to the list of EA's on the platform. Version 509 was working great, and now problems.
Hi With the parabolic sar I would like to make an indicator I have more precise. When the Isar changes on a 1 hourly bar chart how do you calculate the price where it changed the isar from long to short?
[Deleted]
After the MT4 upgrade, re-compiled the indicator source file, the DRAW_HISTOGRAM don't show again. Why? Thanks a lot. #property strict#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 Bluedouble...
Hi i have created an indicator which makes Red dot for lower low candle and Blue dot for Higher high candles can some one help me to create a line which connects Lows of red dot and highs of blue dot Thanks for your help This is my code...
[Deleted]
hi I would like to code a simple expert advisor but i have all the indicators but i have some difficulties. If you can help i will be very pleased Thanks
[Deleted]
Greetings I emailed auto-chartist technical support but I also wanted to post my problem here so that I could see if anyone could help. Here is the problem: I am using Ubuntu Linux as my operating system 13.1 and loaded both Wine and Virtual Box on my machine. They both work well. MT4 platform...
Hello everyone, I was running one expert advisor with trading comments. After the MT4 upgrade to the latest version the comments stopped appearing. I would like to know if other trading capabilities will also stop work and what changes we need to make to the source code. Regards.
Hello I'm looking for someone who could cahnge my EAs because of the new update. I'm not a coder so it is quite complicated. so pls conect me if you could do it for me. regards chris
How can I go back to build 509? My application does not work correctly on Build 600. I have many customers using my application and they are experiencing problems. I have no idea how long it is going to take me to debug the application on Build 600, and in the meantime my customers are stuck. I...